What's in the water?

Craig N, modified 13 Years ago at 10/1/10 11:43 PM
Created 13 Years ago at 10/1/10 11:43 PM

What's in the water?

It's so awesome that people are becoming actually free here.

I was going to reply to Christian's post about his path to becoming actually free when Stephanie stated that she had become actually free, so I thought I'd post some questions here instead and anyone who has become actually free could reply if they felt like it. If no one feels like it, I'll come back and answer my own questions when I'm actually free emoticon

* Are there some posts on this board that have been instrumental in assisting you to become actually free?

* Are there specific instructions or comments from Richard on the AF site that have been instrumental in assisting you to become actually free?

* Was there anything else outside this site and the AF site, that was instrumental in assisting you to become actually free? Eg chats with someone who is actually free already, new methods that haven't been described here already, etc.

* Was there a period of intense practice prior to the event of becoming actually free, and if so how intense was it (eg all day long PCEs) and how long was the period (eg for 3 weeks) leading up to it?

* To put the last question into perspective, how long would you say you spent practicing actualism from start to finish? Or perhaps a better question would be when did you first come across actualism?

* Were there key milestones towards the end that you can describe, and if so was there particular practices that helped with each milestone?

The reason I'm asking these questions is that it seems interesting that two people have become actually free here recently, and I'm pretty keen to repeat the success for myself, but so far in 10 years of interest in actualism I have not become actually free, so I need to do something differently to what I am doing and have been doing. These questions are an attempt to establish what that something different might be.

Vive la revolution!

Craig