Playful things in the air???

thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 5 Years ago at 12/18/18 1:30 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 12/18/18 1:30 PM

Playful things in the air???

This is going to sound really weird...

Are there playful little thingies flying around in the air, or have I just started to visualize things that my unconscuous made up, or do I need new glasses, or am I going nuts?
Paul Smith, modified 5 Years ago at 12/18/18 1:44 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 12/18/18 1:44 PM

RE: Playful things in the air???

LOL. 
None here. 
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 5 Years ago at 12/18/18 1:49 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 12/18/18 1:49 PM

Maybe I just needed to shift focus in the doctor’s waiting room and invented them. Weird.

Could have been my imagination trying to make sense of pixelations. But one of them was really fast, haha.
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 5 Years ago at 12/18/18 3:50 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 12/18/18 3:50 PM

Maybe I have more fantasy than I was aware of, and maybe I can learn to visualize in a vivid way after all.
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 5 Years ago at 12/18/18 6:01 PM
Created 5 Years ago at 12/18/18 6:00 PM

Interesting! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences and knowledge!

Yes, this was very vague, but I’m not usually a visual person at all so for me this was a surprise. I have a hard time even remembering the images of my loved one’s faces, unless I can think of a photograph or go through other senses first. I have been trying to imagine lights with litte success before, but I believe that part of my brain is finally starting to function just a little bit, because this evening I was able to see a bright energetic ball of strings on my black sceen. Not just imagine the looks of it, but really see it. I could intensify it. I have never been able to do this before.

I have seen psychedelic swirls all over the place with my eyes open once, on an experimental dance show. They were using sounds at a very low frequency, and I reacted to that.

I think I will have to try kasina practice. Having access to visual imagination would be great.

Breadcrumb