Announcements Announcements

DhO Hacked and Upgrade

General

ATTENTION!: It appears that our server has been hacked through this version of Liferay, meaning it is no longer secure, and so expect instability as we deal with this and attempt to upgrade to Liferay 7, which we failed to be able to do last year the last time the team attempted it, but we have no choice at this point, so bear with us as we try again. Save any long posts in a text file before posting them. You can follow me on Twitter at @danielmingram for updates if the site is down. Apologies for any complexity this causes. We will work as fast as we can. We have backups of the database, so hopefully nothing will be lost. Thanks to all helping with this complex process.

Message Boards Message Boards

Toggle
How to hydrate?
Answer
5/13/19 3:35 AM
I'm aware this might sound strange, but how do I hydrate myself? I drink a lot of water but it just passes through. It's not like I feel particularly dry inside, body seems like a blank space i need to specifically tune into. Intravenous saline (NaCl 0,9%) drips have an immediate positive, almost euphoric effect on my mood and cognition, that's why I suspect I'm chronically dehydrated? I also noticed that vitamin C, niacin and alpha-lipolic acid make me saner and more aware of my body. Any comments on that? 

RE: How to hydrate?
Answer
5/23/19 6:14 PM as a reply to Fiber.
Home-made electrolytes work -- google "Snake Juice", buy some in the drug store or make some yourself with OTC ingridients, you can find details regarding mixing on wikipedia. Combining with vitamin C makes my mind really clear. I also recommend https://biologyofkundalini.com/ -- great resource, a lot to digest though.

Answer
5/23/19 8:43 PM as a reply to Fiber.
Difficulties with regulating water intake could be a sign of several different medical conditions. I would consult a doctor or endocrinologist if possible. 

Answer
5/25/19 3:05 PM as a reply to Zachary.
I agree that consulting a medical professional is warranted. Diabetes and many other conditions might produce the symptoms you describe.