Now I know what it feels like

thumbnail
Travis McKinstry, modified 4 Years ago at 7/9/19 1:33 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 7/9/19 1:32 PM

Now I know what it feels like

I have, without a doubt, entered the Dark Night. I’m passing through Fear right now and, wow. It’s intense. Feels like everything could collapse at any moment. I went to walk outside and got a very strong feeling that everything I could see and feel was just being faked, as if on a huge stage. My physical boundaries feel blurred. 

Im still noting and will be passing through diligently without letting any sort of bleed through. I read that part of the MCTB very well
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 4 Years ago at 7/9/19 3:56 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 7/9/19 3:56 PM

RE: Now I know what it feels like

Good approach! Hang in there, and remember that it is not you and that it will pass, and that it entails valuable lessons about the causes of suffering. See it for what it is, and see it fully.
thumbnail
Travis McKinstry, modified 4 Years ago at 7/9/19 5:17 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 7/9/19 5:17 PM

I appreciate that. Your feedback is encouraging emoticon
thumbnail
Chris M, modified 4 Years ago at 7/9/19 6:27 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 7/9/19 6:27 PM

Hey Travis, I'm interested in your progress and I'm sure others here are, too. To help us help you, can you do me a favor? Can you please create a progress/practice diary here and post all of your practice events and comments on that one topic? It's going to be more difficult if your practice commentary is spread over a bunch of individual topics when you have something to observe or to say to us. 

Please?

Thanks,

Chris Marti
DhO Moderator
thumbnail
Travis McKinstry, modified 4 Years ago at 7/9/19 6:43 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 7/9/19 6:43 PM

Yes of course I’m sorry about that. I’m not very well practiced with forums and whatnot. I’ll put my progress on my daily progress diary thingy. You can delete this thread if you want