Fire Kasina improves intelligence

Jake Frankfurt Middenhall, modified 4 Years ago at 7/24/19 8:13 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 7/24/19 8:13 PM

Fire Kasina improves intelligence

Good morning.

So i was reading this study  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4097909/, it shows that Trataka meditation (which is the same Fire Kasina practice but you can´t blink while looking at the flame) improves cognitive function in enderly men, more importantly, it improves short term memory which is one of the most important factors related with IQ. 
I was curious so i did an IQ test when the last one was almost 6 years ago. I go up 10 points. Altho i most recognize that back then i had some sleep problems and it most likely affected my perfomance.
What about you guys, any of you have noted an increase in cognitive function while doing everyday activities?
thumbnail
Rich Lee, modified 4 Years ago at 7/25/19 12:11 AM
Created 4 Years ago at 7/25/19 12:11 AM

RE: Fire Kasina improves intelligence

Phosphenism - phosphenism.net - which uses lightbulbs instead of candle flame, claims experimental evidence that mixing the practice with educational learning objectives is helpful to children with learning difficulties.

I stumbled on this recently and have yet to investigate further, as I'm rather put off by the presentation of the material.

Breadcrumb