From white fluffy clouds to acid rain

A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 8/9/19 2:35 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 8/9/19 2:35 PM

From white fluffy clouds to acid rain

If your practice is deep. You can see the cloud of unknowing seep itself in miscommunication and a lack of childlike faith. It turns dark.
Acid rain pours down and eats away the innocent.
A dirge for poor practice habits.
I used to jump on trampoline. People would give me space, waiting for me to do a flip. I would jump as high as I could but never flipped. Then later I felt like I had left the communion of the sane. I am accessing archetypes here.
Proper archetypes have the balance to keep. Being strong and vulnerable at the same time creates healthy egos. How do we get rid of ego without destroying our favorite archetypes?
Much of the Buddhist world deals harshly with itself. It could be a knowledge of disgust.
This often overlooked stage could be a place to find grounding and healing. My name is Sleeping Buddha Syndrome and I sleep in disgust. Careful self-medication under two doctors' care and careful reading keep me out of misery and desire for deliverance. Without coffee I would die.
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 8/9/19 2:45 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 8/9/19 2:45 PM

RE: From white fluffy clouds to acid rain

If this offends anybody I will take it down.
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 8/9/19 2:48 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 8/9/19 2:48 PM

If anybody has doubts to where this all leads. Kasina practice eventually fades. You have to come to terms with what Daniel calls the murk. In this saturated mudhole you will make your living.
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 8/9/19 2:51 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 8/9/19 2:51 PM

You can hear it in Music. The best recordings are produced in the dark night stages.
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 3/2/20 2:49 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 3/2/20 2:49 PM

Sleeping Buddha Syndrome:
If your practice is deep. You can see the cloud of unknowing seep itself in miscommunication and a lack of childlike faith. It turns dark.
I used to jump on trampoline. People would give me space, waiting for me to do a flip. I would jump as high as I could but never flipped. Then later I felt like I had left the communion of the sane. I am accessing archetypes here.
Proper archetypes have the balance to keep. Being strong and vulnerable at the same time creates healthy egos. How do we get rid of ego without destroying our favorite archetypes?
Much of the Buddhist world deals harshly with itself. It could be a knowledge of disgust.
This often overlooked stage could be a place to find grounding and healing. My name is Sleeping Buddha Syndrome and I sleep in disgust. Careful self-medication under two doctors' care and careful reading keep me out of misery and desire for deliverance. Without coffee I would die.

What is better, sitting with your own cup of coffee or watching someone else drink theirs.
Then there is bringing someone a cup of coffee but there at least on the surface is more to that
thumbnail
terry, modified 4 Years ago at 3/2/20 2:53 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 3/2/20 2:53 PM

I'm waiting for you to do a flip.

Wake up & smell the coffee.

(wink)

t
thumbnail
terry, modified 4 Years ago at 3/2/20 2:55 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 3/2/20 2:55 PM

If anybody has doubts to where this all leads. Kasina practice eventually fades. You have to come to terms with what Daniel calls the murk. In this saturated mudhole you will make your living.

ancient egyptians worshipped the dung beetle for thousands of years
thumbnail
terry, modified 4 Years ago at 3/2/20 4:52 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 3/2/20 3:02 PM

What is better, sitting with your own cup of coffee or watching someone else drink theirs.
Then there is bringing someone a cup of coffee but there at least on the surface is more to that

I saw a cartoon one time, "cathy," in which a woman was dating a guy who liked his coffee. He was about to make some coffee for her and she got impatient. "What's to making coffee?" she said, "You heat some water, mix in the instant coffee and there you are." Her boyfriend told her, "You must be joking; I haven't even brought the beans up to room temperature yet." The relationship didn't last long.

I drink a lb of kona coffee a week, which I get at the discount price of $20/lb when I don't trade jewelry for it.

t

Breadcrumb