Meditation logs/journals/blogs

Ian E, modified 13 Years ago at 1/23/11 10:13 AM
Created 13 Years ago at 1/23/11 10:13 AM

Meditation logs/journals/blogs

Does anyone know of any good, long, logs/journals/blogs of a persons day to day meditation experiences, I can't seem to find any on the internet. My reasons being that I would like to read about how someone (who has more experience than I) progressed from beginning to where they are now. I'm sorry if this sounds vague and strange, but thanks in advance.
thumbnail
Florian, modified 13 Years ago at 1/23/11 11:19 AM
Created 13 Years ago at 1/23/11 11:19 AM

RE: Meditation logs/journals/blogs

Hi Ian

There are quite a few practice logs over at Kenneth Folk Dharma. Also on that side, in the left side panel, there's a link to some "case studies", i.e. mail exchange between Kenneth and some of his students.

Alan and Duncan published detailed "magickal records" on their site, The Baptists Head. Some of that material is still online there, and all of it (and more) has been published in book form - "The Blood of the Saints", "The Urn", "A Desert of Roses". - see their site for details.

There are a few long-lived practice threads here on DhO. Look around, especially in the Insight and Wisdom sub-categories.

Cheers,
Florian
thumbnail
Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem, modified 13 Years ago at 1/23/11 11:46 AM
Created 13 Years ago at 1/23/11 11:41 AM

Ian Edwards:
Does anyone know of any good, long, logs/journals/blogs of a persons day to day meditation experiences, I can't seem to find any on the internet. My reasons being that I would like to read about how someone (who has more experience than I) progressed from beginning to where they are now. I'm sorry if this sounds vague and strange, but thanks in advance.

Here are a bunch of threads I posted during various stages of my meditation career. Can't say whether they are good or not but it is a progression, so maybe will help you with what you're looking for.

Also there is a dude xabir2005 who took a different approach than the one espoused at DhO, and he has a 300+ page document about everything he did available here.
Ian E, modified 13 Years ago at 1/23/11 12:57 PM
Created 13 Years ago at 1/23/11 12:57 PM

Cool, thanks guysemoticon
eric d, modified 13 Years ago at 1/24/11 6:24 PM
Created 13 Years ago at 1/24/11 6:24 PM

see awakeningtoreality.blogspot.com

emoticon good luck

Breadcrumb