Online All Day Sitting Tomorrow (Sat. Sept. 7th) from 12:30 to 6:30PM, EST

MettaJunkie, modified 4 Years ago at 9/6/19 12:21 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 9/6/19 12:21 PM

Online All Day Sitting Tomorrow (Sat. Sept. 7th) from 12:30 to 6:30PM, EST

Hi all....

So I recently started organizing online all day sittings free of charge. I initially spread the word through the TMI reddit, since I primarily practice in that tradition, but I think it's wise and skillful to open this up to any and all pragmatic dharma (or even non-pragmatic dharma) practitioners. So, here's th info for tomorrow's sitting, including a link to join. There's also info on a landing page I created for the sittings where you can sign up to be notified about future online sittings and two day weekend-long retreats. All is free of charge. Here's the info. Hope some of you join sit with us tomorrow! 

-----------------
Tomorrow, Saturday, Sept. 7th is our second online all day sitting. As I've mentioned before, it's free of cost and will take place from 12:30 to 6:30PM, Eastern Time (New York). I will log in at 12:25PM to provide some basic instructions regarding the schedule and sitting. First sitting starts at 12:30PM. Each sitting is 50 minutes long, followed by 20 minutes of walking. There will be group dialogue from 6 to 6:30PM, when the all day sitting ends. For a detailed schedule, please check out the landing page for the online sittings here:

https://mailchi.mp/8e94d4ed7560/alldaysittings

Also, if you're interested in being notified of future sittings and two day weekend-long online retreats, please subscribe to the "Unconventional Sanghas" (name I've given to this online sitting and retreat experiment) mailing list by clicking on the above-mentioned link and adding an email address to the list. 

In the future, most notifications will be sent by email to those on the mailing list to avoid crowding the reddit and Dharma Overground space with announcements about sittings. So if you want to stay updated, sign up!

Without further ado, here's the login information and link for tomorrow's sitting. I hope to sit with a bunch of you tomorrow! --------> 

Metta Junkie is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Online All Day Sitting organized by Metta Junkie

Time: Sep 7, 2019 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting 

https://zoom.us/j/502630184

Breadcrumb