Pre & Post SE Physio-Energetic Phenomena

Z , modified 4 Years ago at 9/20/19 2:15 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 9/20/19 2:13 PM

Pre & Post SE Physio-Energetic Phenomena

One question thats popped up as I'm reading through lots of practice journals is what the difference in the physio-energetic experience prior to and after Stream Entry is for most practitioners. 

The impression I have is that one's experience of energetic phenomena in the body Post-SE is a constant, ongoing thing (a "re-wiring") regardless of whether one is sitting or not, whereas prior to SE, energetic phenomena seems more contained to specific stages and/or sitting time. 

Wondering if anyone can shed light on this, or perhaps it's just a murky issue in regards to everyone having their own unique unfolding on the Path that it's difficult to really pin this sort of thing down. Thanks! 
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 9/20/19 5:56 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 9/20/19 5:56 PM

RE: Pre & Post SE Physio-Energetic Phenomena

Zachary:
One question thats popped up as I'm reading through lots of practice journals is what the difference in the physio-energetic experience prior to and after Stream Entry is for most practitioners. 

The impression I have is that one's experience of energetic phenomena in the body Post-SE is a constant, ongoing thing (a "re-wiring") regardless of whether one is sitting or not, whereas prior to SE, energetic phenomena seems more contained to specific stages and/or sitting time. 

Wondering if anyone can shed light on this, or perhaps it's just a murky issue in regards to everyone having their own unique unfolding on the Path that it's difficult to really pin this sort of thing down. Thanks! 

You can do it! Remember stream entry is more of a privilege than a practice.

Breadcrumb