Wellspring Acupuncture Interviews Daniel

thumbnail
Siavash ', modified 4 Years ago at 10/17/19 4:00 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/17/19 2:36 PM

Wellspring Acupuncture Interviews Daniel

Hi everyone,
Yesterday I found this interview, and I found it very interesting and helpful. Since there isn't any link to the page that containts the audio, in the wellspring acupuncture website, I thought it would be useful to share it here.
I guess it has been recorded in these recent months.

In the interview, the interviewer mentions video of this interview, but I couldn't find any video for it. If anyone has a link to the video of this interview, I would highly appreciate if you share it.

https://www.wellspringacupuncture.com/daniel-ingram-interview
shargrol, modified 4 Years ago at 10/17/19 3:54 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/17/19 3:49 PM

RE: Wellspring Acupuncture Interviews Daniel

I think it might be hiding right under your nose: the black bar on the page is actually a player for the audio. Looking forward to listening tonight, thanks for posting it!
thumbnail
Siavash ', modified 4 Years ago at 10/17/19 3:58 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/17/19 3:58 PM

shargrol:
I think it might be hiding right under your nose: the black bar on the page is actually a player for the audio. Looking forward to listening tonight, thanks for posting it!

Yeah, sure. I listened to the audio. I said that I couldn't find its video! And about the link for it, I couldn't find any link for this page, on the other pages and links of that website. I had found it via google search.
thumbnail
Chris M, modified 4 Years ago at 10/17/19 5:47 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/17/19 5:44 PM

I don't think there's any video. The file format is mp3, which is audio. And there is no link on the webpage, which is a Squarespace page, so the audio content (the mp3 file) has been placed in a Google search accessible place but not made visible.
thumbnail
Siavash ', modified 4 Years ago at 10/17/19 5:50 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/17/19 5:50 PM

Chris Marti:
I don't think there's any video. The file format is mp3, which is audio. And there is no link on the webpage, which is a Squarespace page, so the audio content (the mp3 file) has been placed in a Google search accessible place but not made visible.

Yes. Although the interviewer says towards the end about posting it on youtube, but it seems that he has not done that. Thanks.
shargrol, modified 4 Years ago at 10/18/19 6:14 AM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/18/19 6:14 AM

video/audio

oops, sorry about mis-reading! emoticon
thumbnail
Siavash ', modified 4 Years ago at 10/18/19 6:35 AM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/18/19 6:35 AM

NP :-)
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 4 Years ago at 10/18/19 11:13 AM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/18/19 11:13 AM

It was great. Thanks for posting it!
thumbnail
Siavash ', modified 4 Years ago at 10/18/19 4:44 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/18/19 4:44 PM

Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö:
It was great. Thanks for posting it!

Sure.
Thanks to Daniel and Josh.
Joshua David Lerner, modified 4 Years ago at 10/24/19 12:38 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/24/19 12:38 PM

Hi Siavash,

I am glad you enjoyed the interview! I didn't think it would get discovered outside of the small circle of people I sent the link to, but I wasn't trying to purposefully hide it either. When I have the time, I am going to see if Daniel has the time and interest to do another one, since it was great fun.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you find the link?

Josh
thumbnail
Siavash ', modified 4 Years ago at 10/24/19 3:26 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 10/24/19 1:27 PM

Joshua David Lerner:
Hi Siavash,

I am glad you enjoyed the interview! I didn't think it would get discovered outside of the small circle of people I sent the link to, but I wasn't trying to purposefully hide it either. When I have the time, I am going to see if Daniel has the time and interest to do another one, since it was great fun.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you find the link?

Josh

Hi Josh,
And thank you.

I was bored, I often listen to interviews or talks to have fun! But since I have listened to all of the interviews of Daniel before, I searched google for Daniel Ingram interview 2019, and most of the links were familiar, except two of them, one of them had an interview that I had listened before, but the link to your page was new, so.

I sometimes do the same search for new materials from Shinzen and Daniel, and I guess some other people do the same also. 
Joshua David Lerner, modified 3 Years ago at 1/8/21 11:43 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 1/8/21 11:41 PM

Hi all,

If anyone is interested, I finally got around to re-editing the video of this interview (the first edited version got messed up and I never posted it anywhere). It's available on YouTube here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vpxHX9VinM&ab_channel=WellSpringAcupuncture

Josh
thumbnail
Siavash ', modified 3 Years ago at 1/9/21 6:55 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 1/9/21 6:55 AM

Joshua David Lerner:
Hi all,

If anyone is interested, I finally got around to re-editing the video of this interview (the first edited version got messed up and I never posted it anywhere). It's available on YouTube here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vpxHX9VinM&ab_channel=WellSpringAcupuncture

Josh

Great!
Thanks Josh.

Breadcrumb