OK GUYS IM JOINING .MCTB NOW MY MAIN TEXT FOR LIVING

Matthew Jon Rousseau, modified 4 Years ago at 11/9/19 7:55 AM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/9/19 7:55 AM

OK GUYS IM JOINING .MCTB NOW MY MAIN TEXT FOR LIVING

I just ordered the book after much in investigational reading on here. Seams thorough. And I need a familiar place to go because  I'm using INGRAMS  terms for things so this is the place to be.  IM JOINING THE CULT  HA HA. 
thumbnail
Chris M, modified 4 Years ago at 11/9/19 8:41 AM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/9/19 8:41 AM

RE: OK GUYS IM JOINING .MCTB NOW MY MAIN TEXT FOR LIVING

You'll need to learn the handshake.
thumbnail
Mista Tibbs, modified 4 Years ago at 11/9/19 10:57 AM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/9/19 10:57 AM

Wonderful enthusiasm! MTCB makes for a great platform as long as you don't get over-identified with the terminology. You can be as deeply invested as you'd like while still remaining unattached to the teachings, as it should be. 

And I hope you don't see this as the answers to what all of this is. I see too many people fall for this trap. 
Buddhism largely only focuses on "mind & body".
There are at least 4 more territories that can proceed after. It's not a ladder system, anyone can start anywhere and grow from there...
and i'm only speaking from my experience, Buddhism is just the most sensible approach. 

enlightenment isn't the finish line, it is what allows you to step up to the starting line emoticon
thumbnail
Bardo, modified 4 Years ago at 11/9/19 11:57 AM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/9/19 11:57 AM

Matthew Jon Rousseau:
I just ordered the book after much in investigational reading on here. Seams thorough. And I need a familiar place to go because  I'm using INGRAMS  terms for things so this is the place to be.  IM JOINING THE CULT  HA HA. 

Let's hope you disappear quickly. If you do, you can say such zen type things like "thanks for nothing" and so on and if you have children, you can stare out into the empty void, and, with sentiment, utter these poignant words: "soon kids, all of this will be yours". 
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 4 Years ago at 11/9/19 12:41 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/9/19 12:41 PM

Yes, not getting too caught up on the maps, reading all the warnings about the problems with analytical approaches, keeping things present focused, reading a good chunk of the other resources it references to help balanceand expand it out, and keeping in touch with friends on the path so it stays grounded in reality rather than lost in theory helps a lot. Part I is where most of the best tech is, so don't get lots in the later parts, and, if you find that happening, return to the beginning.

Best wishes!

Daniel

Breadcrumb