Heavy. And St. James Way

A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 11/14/19 4:03 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/14/19 4:03 PM

Heavy. And St. James Way

So I thought that for the first time I would share some stuff that weighs heavy on my heart.
I have been much influenced lately by the 52 mental formations of Buddhism. One by one I would incline to them and raise my expectations of some kind of heaven by hoping into the dark night and exploring them throughly with a partner I have either never met or do not want to meet formally. The idea is that by doing this I would collapse them down and revert the neautral sensations to positive ones and maybe some other magic. I am a fire element, so when I felt the flames of passion flickering I would go outside and literally break ice. Ironic being in the south this was always on hand.
Anyway this might sound unbelievable or overally magical. And it is. To the point that now I am faced with two delimnas. One is that I am running into resistance with my mental health providers, namely a Medicaid Optum asssesor I am meeting with tomorrow. I just had some very well-rehearsed thoughts that I am growing racist in my infatuation and putting Asian Buddhists into an increasingly small box for the sake of my world peace. They are easy targets for me and my own to avoid. I don't like this, but the only solution I can see is to play with my Rubik's cube app. The idea here is to somehow deleverage from my visual cortex. Please help.
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 11/14/19 4:20 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/14/19 4:20 PM

RE: Heavy. And St. James Way

Would it be helpful if I elaborated further? In St. James letter it talks about someone poorly dressed were to looking for a place to sit, it would be unkind to say sit at my feet. But this is precisely what happens when you get a pedicure. You can probably fill in the rest of the details.
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 11/14/19 4:22 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/14/19 4:22 PM

But then again how is prostitution different than marriage other than the birth control and possible STDs?
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 11/15/19 9:19 AM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/15/19 9:19 AM

Mental formations are the way the mind identifies or relates to past life experiences. No mental formations would equal no past lives. For anybody? Please chime in.
thumbnail
Mista Tibbs, modified 4 Years ago at 11/15/19 10:33 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/15/19 10:29 PM

I am hardly familiar with magic but if I may provide a case, the 52 mental formations can be thought of as different dimensions to the mind. Each of these mental factors can be dissected further into more elements. So on the surface level, maybe the approach is wrong. Love itself has thousands of dimensions to it. For example, one may love their mother and wife but those are not the same types of love. Underneath the chemical foundation is layers of past life experiences that don't align with the moral act. (perhaps?) 
So maybe you're not reaching a necessary intensity to achieve your goal. In my opinion, there are two types of sex... good sex and great sex.
What are the differences between prostitution and marriage? the difference is the love. emoticon
Maybe you're sinking too deep in your practice and need a break from it?

The magic nomenclature is really throwing me off! i just hope i helped... emoticon
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 11/15/19 11:24 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/15/19 11:24 PM

Sorry I hope my heading helped ease you into the topic.. this is my birthday weekend so I am hoping to keep it light cheers
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 4 Years ago at 11/16/19 11:57 AM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/16/19 11:57 AM

Anything worth saying once is worth saying twice. Sorry I hope my heading helped ease you into the topic.. this is my birthday weekend so I am hoping to keep it light cheers
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 3 Years ago at 4/24/20 7:34 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 4/24/20 7:34 PM

So I have bought a real rubik's cube. I also have been exploring some very altered states. It seems that while other people on this site are serching for baseline type experiences, I am way out on the fringe with not much chance to return. Oh well, first "do no harm" right?

Breadcrumb