Body filling with light after smoking

Bob No No, modified 4 Years ago at 11/15/19 8:29 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/15/19 8:29 PM

Body filling with light after smoking

Back in 2011 or so, me and a buddy went to his remote cabin and both smoked weed while meditating. We followed a specific meditation where the clue was to feel the high and perpetually rise it with clarity and an open heart.

I was intuitively able to do it and eventually something took over and it felt like a hammer progressively began to smash away the contractions in my heart and head areas, while I got "higher" and higher. In the end my body emanated light, I could see and feel it as clear as any "regular" phenomena.

Last time I smoked marijuana was maybe 2 years ago, and my kundalini started going off. Spontaneous dancing. I stopped. Then my body-mind opened up and my body started filling with light. The light felt as physical as anything else. Pretty strong.

Could anyone elaborate on whats going on?
thumbnail
Mista Tibbs, modified 4 Years ago at 11/15/19 9:23 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/15/19 9:21 PM

RE: Body filling with light after smoking

Well for starters, we are all emitting light in the form of photons.
The stronger the electromagnetic frequency, the higher the energy output, vis a vis, the lower the vibrations, the dimmer this light becomes.
We also have a 7th more subtle sense, electromagnoception. 
The sense doors are all heightened on marijuana
Because of the unpredictable nature of psychedelics, you could be transported to any point in any "mental map", regardless of any meditation practice

One might speculate on the metaphorical dots. Or better yet, personally investigate into it. We must of evolved the mechanism for a reason after all. 
thumbnail
Bardo, modified 4 Years ago at 11/17/19 12:06 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/17/19 12:06 PM

Seems to mirror what Daniel would describe as the Arising and Passing away. Despite reading his book multiple times I don't feel I have the conviction of calling out peoples experiences. Maybe you could read the relevant section here and make up your own mind.
David Kyle Spencer, modified 4 Years ago at 11/25/19 3:49 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/25/19 3:44 PM

Bob No No:
Back in 2011 or so, me and a buddy went to his remote cabin and both smoked weed while meditating. We followed a specific meditation where the clue was to feel the high and perpetually rise it with clarity and an open heart.

I was intuitively able to do it and eventually something took over and it felt like a hammer progressively began to smash away the contractions in my heart and head areas, while I got "higher" and higher. In the end my body emanated light, I could see and feel it as clear as any "regular" phenomena.

Last time I smoked marijuana was maybe 2 years ago, and my kundalini started going off. Spontaneous dancing. I stopped. Then my body-mind opened up and my body started filling with light. The light felt as physical as anything else. Pretty strong.

Could anyone elaborate on whats going on?

Sounds like you:

a) Do a lot of chakra work
b) Prefer sativa cultivars
c) a + b = A&P

Not the worst problem in the world to have. 
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 4 Years ago at 11/26/19 9:39 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 11/26/19 9:39 PM

Sounds A&P
to me.

D

Breadcrumb