Prscr key in our mind

Marino Klisovich, modified 4 Years ago at 12/4/19 3:07 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 12/4/19 2:22 PM

Prscr key in our mind

Hello,

I think the "I" making is similar to the print screen (Prscr) key on PC keyboard. In "I" making we constantly create mental images based on our sense impressions. See the picture from Bhagavad-gita:

thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 4 Years ago at 12/4/19 3:12 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 12/4/19 3:12 PM

RE: Prscr key in our mind

That's an interesting thought. Yeah, we make the images "mine", which is basically what that key does. 
thumbnail
Mista Tibbs, modified 4 Years ago at 12/4/19 5:21 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 12/4/19 5:14 PM

RE: Prscr key in our mind

Thank you for posting! I have been wondering if anyone else has thought about this. What we see is just light hitting our retinas, the light is inverted and reflected into the chemoreceptors and this "picture" or 'frame" of reality is constructed by our brains. But that is just thinking about one sense... chemoreceptors are translating all senses and the image is just one aspect, these are being recorded all the time even when you're sleeping from all senses. Every second, in human terms, is like a snapshot of the chemicals in that unique slice of reality and every second our chemistry is changing.

Traumatic experiences are an overstimulation of all the senses that create this memory/conscience demon in our chemistry as blockages. This snapshot can be triggered through whatever means that individual is prone to and is based on how many structures of that chemical can be created. Our brains lack the context of what's actually happening, only able to read chemicals and the thing is. The mind then multiplies the pain in its own ways. It is just the stimulation of chemoreceptors. Kasina practice is just the stimulation of chemoreceptors (visual).
I lived with PTSD when I was younger and this insight helped me get over it emoticon And actually to my benefit... if I want to remember an event, I make sure to get as much stimulation as possible apart from what these eyes can see. I've felt a much deeper connection to my memories and emotions since I began doing so

Breadcrumb