Rosa Lewis and Daniel Ingram New Podcast

thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 4 Years ago at 12/13/19 1:31 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 12/13/19 1:24 PM

Rosa Lewis and Daniel Ingram New Podcast

In September of 2019, I met up with Rosa Lewis in Bristol, UK, and we recorded over four hours of our discussions which was edited down to about three hours.

We cover a wide range of topics, including compassion, supporting ourselves and each other through powerful spiritual openings, some of the very altered ways of perceiving the world that can arise as a result of our practice and some thoughts on integrating those, wisdom, varieties of spiritual experience, psychosis vs insight, the power of the divine feminine, and many other topics.

For those used to me having conversations with middle-aged, overly-intellectual men, I feel that Rosa Lewis' perspective and wisdom imbue the conversation with a refershingly different tone and vibe I hope you will appreciate.

The audio is presented in two formats on SoundCloud:
Enjoy!

Daniel
thumbnail
Siavash ', modified 4 Years ago at 12/13/19 1:51 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 12/13/19 1:51 PM

RE: Rosa Lewis and Daniel Ingram New Podcast

Daniel M. Ingram:
In September of 2019, I met up with Rosa Lewis in Bristol, UK, and we recorded over four hours of our discussions which was edited down to about three hours.

We cover a wide range of topics, including compassion, supporting ourselves and each other through powerful spiritual openings, some of the very altered ways of perceiving the world that can arise as a result of our practice and some thoughts on integrating those, wisdom, varieties of spiritual experience, psychosis vs insight, the power of the divine feminine, and many other topics.

For those used to me having conversations with middle-aged, overly-intellectual men, I feel that Rosa Lewis' perspective and wisdom imbue the conversation with a refershingly different tone and vibe I hope you will appreciate.

The audio is presented in two formats on SoundCloud:
Enjoy!

Daniel

Thank you both. I think this was a successful experiment, and it would be nice to see more like this ;-) . Meaning that you would be the interviewer, interviewing other teachers and practitioners :-) .
thumbnail
Michial N, modified 4 Years ago at 12/13/19 2:18 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 12/13/19 2:18 PM

Thanks Daniel. 
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 4 Years ago at 12/13/19 2:58 PM
Created 4 Years ago at 12/13/19 2:58 PM

I wished for help with my motivation today and the universe provides. Yay!

Breadcrumb