I am that

Ingvar Andersen, modified 3 Years ago at 5/13/20 11:54 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 5/13/20 11:54 AM

I am that

Hello! emoticon

Last week I heard the statement "Is the I that am the same I that knows that I am" and suddenly an understandig grew in me!
It is obvious that I am this love, this presence of awareness, spirit, knowing being or whichever name you want to call it. 
It took me ten years to get the most obvious thing! 

My question is: Are there anything "pitfalls" I should be aware of on this "stage of realization". The realization is not permanent established.

If you have sufficient knowledge about this spesific part I would like to hear from you, either here in the chat, or a conversation via Zoom emoticon

And where is this understanding taking place on the "path of insight?"

All the best emoticon 
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 3 Years ago at 5/13/20 6:43 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 5/13/20 6:43 PM

RE: I am that

This kind of self-inquiry is typical of the stage known as mind and body. You have many options ahead of you. I would encourage you to explore as much or as little as you would like. Use gratitude or humor as your guide. You might read the chapter in MCTB 2 on the mind and body. If that suits you.

https://www.mctb.org/mctb2/table-of-contents/part-iv-insight/30-the-progress-of-insight/1-mind-and-body/

I
 would add that you have to know yourself. No one can know you better!
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 3 Years ago at 5/13/20 7:01 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 5/13/20 7:01 PM

I might be a little late to the party, so just in case you are in outer space, take a look at the stars.
Tim Farrington, modified 3 Years ago at 5/17/20 2:15 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 5/17/20 2:15 AM

Ingvar Andersen:
Hello! emoticon

Last week I heard the statement "Is the I that am the same I that knows that I am" and suddenly an understandig grew in me!
It is obvious that I am this love, this presence of awareness, spirit, knowing being or whichever name you want to call it. 

My question is: Are there anything "pitfalls" I should be aware of on this "stage of realization". The realization is not permanent established.

If you have sufficient knowledge about this spesific part I would like to hear from you, either here in the chat, or a conversation via Zoom emoticon

All the best emoticon 
tim_farrington@msn.com
An Eternal Now, modified 3 Years ago at 5/17/20 2:38 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 5/17/20 2:38 AM

Ingvar Andersen:
Hello! emoticon

All the best emoticon 

Check out:

http://awakeningtoreality.blogspot.com/2007/03/thusnesss-six-stages-of-experience.html

And the I AM chapter in https://app.box.com/s/157eqgiosuw6xqvs00ibdkmc0r3mu8jg
Ingvar Andersen, modified 3 Years ago at 5/18/20 2:36 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 5/18/20 2:36 PM

thank you!
thumbnail
terry, modified 3 Years ago at 5/19/20 2:16 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 5/19/20 2:16 AM

Ingvar Andersen:
Hello! emoticon

All the best emoticon 

If I am that, who is this?

The I that knows the I is not the true I.

I am neither object nor subject.

What is it that thus comes? This lone brightness here listening to the dharma, the true man of no distinction, un homme sans affaires.

t
Tim Farrington, modified 3 Years ago at 5/19/20 10:50 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 5/19/20 10:50 AM

Ingvar Andersen:
Hello! emoticon

All the best emoticon 

Hi Ingvar,

I'm afraid this is all a bit beyond my pay grade, but you're ringing true to me. 

Check out our local gentle sage, for possible tips on "pitfalls"---

https://shargrolpostscompilation.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html#transitiontoeq

love, tim