Sometimes getting close

Richard Geller, modified 12 Years ago at 8/1/11 1:39 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/1/11 1:38 PM

Sometimes getting close

Hi,

It's been years since came across the AF website. It kept popping up in my mind from time to time, the more I saw that a lot of the enlightenment things were just illusions.

I have come to the conclusion that the AF approach is the way to go. I want it, to be honest.

So, I've been making progress. Seeing through the social identity. Also noticing the primal instincts. And in doing so, experiencing more and more actual freedom stuff. No PCE's, but that's fine. I know that as long as I follow the instructions, I'll get there.

Sometimes I feel like, the world around me is magical. There are feelings of absolute... I have no words for it.

But the one thing I want, and want right now to be honest, is that definite shift from this to actual freedom.

How does you bring about that shift? Surely there must be an easier way to achieve it?

I want it now. Everything will be perfect afterwards. How do you get straight to the shift?
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 12 Years ago at 8/1/11 10:42 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/1/11 8:20 PM

RE: Sometimes getting close

Richard Geller:
Hi,

It's been years since came across the AF website. It kept popping up in my mind from time to time, the more I saw that a lot of the enlightenment things were just illusions.

I have come to the conclusion that the AF approach is the way to go. I want it, to be honest.

So, I've been making progress. Seeing through the social identity. Also noticing the primal instincts. And in doing so, experiencing more and more actual freedom stuff. No PCE's, but that's fine. I know that as long as I follow the instructions, I'll get there.

Sometimes I feel like, the world around me is magical. There are feelings of absolute... I have no words for it.

But the one thing I want, and want right now to be honest, is that definite shift from this to actual freedom.

How does you bring about that shift? Surely there must be an easier way to achieve it?

I want it now. Everything will be perfect afterwards. How do you get straight to the shift?

Tarin, who has professed to becoming actually free in the presence of Richard while in Australia, and then announced on the Actual Freedom website's Long Awaited Announcement section and who you recently claimed was a "faker" and is "bullshitting" about being actually free, gave me some good advice when "I" thought "I" was close to an actual freedom. Whether you still claim the same things about Tarin or not should not matter concerning the advice he gave me as it was extremely helpful in order to not get stuck.

Paraphrased: "The feeling of being close (to AF) keeps "you" around"
Tarin

Something to investigate?

Feelings of absolute and feelings of the the world being magical...have you considered that "I" am those feelings of the world being magical and absolute and the feelings of the world being magical and absolute are "me"?

Have you never had a PCE? How do you know "you" are close to walking into oblivion if you don't know what the mind/body organism looks like with "you" in abeyance? If you have never had a PCE, I would focus purely on developing and cultivating the conditions that allow the PCE to occur. Without the PCE as the guide and map to perfection, it will be hard to cultivate "you" as pure intent to be happy and harmless and to ultimately self-immolate. I'm not sure if anyone has gotten AF without ever having had a PCE before. I am open to being wrong.

The shift comes about via using a previously experienced PCE as the dangling carrot and model of what perfection looks like sans the flow of a feeling "me" identity in order to fuel the pure intent to refine that feeling "me" which resurfaces after the first PCE. This can be done via cultivating felicity and EE's (excellent experience) then continued attentiveness to sensuousness in order to trigger apperception (PCE). All of this is done in order to be happy and harmless 24/7 to the stage where "I", as that feeling "me", am so thinned out that "I" drop away without a fight, willingly, to reveal the actual world which is covered up by "me" (all afffective feelings, absolute, magical, self righteous, etc)

Nick
Richard Geller, modified 12 Years ago at 8/3/11 8:52 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 8/3/11 8:52 AM

RE: Sometimes getting close

Nikolai .:
Richard Geller:
Hi,

Tarin, who has professed to becoming actually free in the presence of Richard while in Australia, and then announced on the Actual Freedom website's Long Awaited Announcement section and who you recently claimed was a "faker" and is "bullshitting" about being actually free, gave me some good advice when "I" thought "I" was close to an actual freedom. Whether you still claim the same things about Tarin or not should not matter concerning the advice he gave me as it was extremely helpful in order to not get stuck.

Paraphrased: "The feeling of being close (to AF) keeps "you" around"
Tarin

Something to investigate?

Feelings of absolute and feelings of the the world being magical...have you considered that "I" am those feelings of the world being magical and absolute and the feelings of the world being magical and absolute are "me"?

Have you never had a PCE? How do you know "you" are close to walking into oblivion if you don't know what the mind/body organism looks like with "you" in abeyance? If you have never had a PCE, I would focus purely on developing and cultivating the conditions that allow the PCE to occur. Without the PCE as the guide and map to perfection, it will be hard to cultivate "you" as pure intent to be happy and harmless and to ultimately self-immolate. I'm not sure if anyone has gotten AF without ever having had a PCE before. I am open to being wrong.

The shift comes about via using a previously experienced PCE as the dangling carrot and model of what perfection looks like sans the flow of a feeling "me" identity in order to fuel the pure intent to refine that feeling "me" which resurfaces after the first PCE. This can be done via cultivating felicity and EE's (excellent experience) then continued attentiveness to sensuousness in order to trigger apperception (PCE). All of this is done in order to be happy and harmless 24/7 to the stage where "I", as that feeling "me", am so thinned out that "I" drop away without a fight, willingly, to reveal the actual world which is covered up by "me" (all afffective feelings, absolute, magical, self righteous, etc)

Nick

thanks nick. i've changed my mind about tarin. i wrote a reply about it in another thread.

btw, sorry for my awful typing. i usually type normally unless i'm in a hurry emoticon

anyway, here's the copy and paste of my current postition:

"i was jumping to conclusions. richard having verified tarin's freedom is enough for me. richard is always very clear and precise in his writing, so i trust his judgement.

i've been doing the af method for a few days now and some real concerns prompted me to stop. not that i think it's bad, but there are some important questions and concerns that i would like someone have a look at.

the main reason is that the point one steps into actual freedom has until now proven to be irrevocable. and things have been going damn fast these last day.

i'm afraid that if i continue, the irreversable thing happens and it turns out to be something that shouldn't have happened.

i have all the respect in the world for richard and actualists. they are good people with good intent. they really mean well.

so, please keep in mind that i mean the following in a respectful, non-insulting way:

there is the main concern in me that richard has experienced actually something terrible (though his experience feels good) and that it seems like "it" to him and those who follow, but is actually something that is not natural.

like someone who after braindamage is convinced of something and manages people to have the same experience, and from that perspective it seems like "it , but it's actually a disorder.

with this concern, i'm sure you can understand i want some answers before stepping into something irreversable. "

anyway, looking forward to learning from you guys, especially on helping me with my questions and concerns that make me worry if it's a good idea to go through with it. will post about that later.

thnx so far all!