Energy sensation experience while sleeping

thumbnail
Abhishek Sharma, modified 3 Years ago at 7/12/20 1:40 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 7/12/20 1:40 PM

Energy sensation experience while sleeping

Hello everyone, I'm disturbing all of you again
English is my second language so already sorry for any mistake 
today in the morning I was sleeping on the sofa for some reason hehe and after a while suddenly there was  rapture energy blowing from my abdomen to the head like jhana and then I suddenly came into my senses but I  didn't move and didn't open my eyes and just enjoyed  that movement haha.. that's feel so nice and energetic, this happens back to back 4 times in a row at that moment, and making good use of this state I started meditation and one hour passes within no time then I opened my eyes and that's feels  refreshing .. Are these type of incident normal?

But one more thing ,
as  every sunday I do 6 to 8 hrs practice so I did my 2 hrs practice that feels very difficult , so much pain arises very early makes difficult to sit in stable posture don't know why but somehow completed it and took some rest and then after that on my second session I was totally unable to concentrate, just only lost in thoughts, can't able to focus, It's kinda feels like I forgot everything , and I tried in the evening too and same thing happened, so frustrated. On 4 july I experienced some event, sort of A&P I believe.. Is this the dukkha nana..?
I don't know much I'm still learning..
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 3 Years ago at 7/12/20 5:03 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 7/12/20 5:03 PM

RE: Energy sensation experience while sleeping

I would recommend the same thing is that if you are feeling scratchy, buzzing sensations I would recommend lying flat on your back and turn on a fan or something to keep your environment cool. Lay there for as long as you can. It's kind of a reverse samadhi.
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 3 Years ago at 7/12/20 5:11 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 7/12/20 5:11 PM

Hey, be careful with your body! Sitting so many hours may hurt your knees. It's okay to do walking meditation and reclining meditation too. 

Yes, I would say that it's normal, but I'm not an expert on normality. What is normal for me may not really be normal. It happens, though. Typical A&P, or Kundalini. Enjoy!

It's typical to experience difficulties after A&P events. It sure sounds like the dukkha nanas. It will pass. Be kind to yourself. 

Best wishes for your wellbeing and practice.
thumbnail
Abhishek Sharma, modified 3 Years ago at 7/12/20 9:46 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 7/12/20 9:46 PM

Sleeping Buddha Syndrome:
I would recommend the same thing is that if you are feeling scratchy, buzzing sensations I would recommend lying flat on your back and turn on a fan or something to keep your environment cool. Lay there for as long as you can. It's kind of a reverse samadhi.

From last few days I feel their is some type of vibration going on in body.. thanks Will do the same.
thumbnail
Abhishek Sharma, modified 3 Years ago at 7/12/20 9:56 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 7/12/20 9:56 PM

Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö:
Hey, be careful with your body! Sitting so many hours may hurt your knees. It's okay to do walking meditation and reclining meditation too. 

Yes, I would say that it's normal, but I'm not an expert on normality. What is normal for me may not really be normal. It happens, though. Typical A&P, or Kundalini. Enjoy!

It's typical to experience difficulties after A&P events. It sure sounds like the dukkha nanas. It will pass. Be kind to yourself. 

Best wishes for your wellbeing and practice.

Are these A&P and Kundalini connected ? Can we get this kundalini juice anytime by our will? Or It's not good to be dependent on kundalini?
Yes I'm trying my best to ignore these difficulties that going on , I know this time will gonna pass just being disciplined with my practice 
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 3 Years ago at 7/13/20 2:11 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 7/13/20 2:11 AM

They are connected, as Kundalini awakening and A&P are basically the same thing. However, the sensations of it when found pleasant are also referred to as piti, and they can be focused on to get into first jhana. If they get too intense, you can take a break from it. If you can access piti anytime at will, that's a good thing. It can make your practice easier. Don't worry if it's sometimes not available, though. 

That's the spirit. Just do the practice in all kinds of conditions. 
thumbnail
Abhishek Sharma, modified 3 Years ago at 7/13/20 11:19 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 7/13/20 11:19 AM

Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö:
They are connected, as Kundalini awakening and A&P are basically the same thing. However, the sensations of it when found pleasant are also referred to as piti, and they can be focused on to get into first jhana. If they get too intense, you can take a break from it. If you can access piti anytime at will, that's a good thing. It can make your practice easier. Don't worry if it's sometimes not available, though. 

That's the spirit. Just do the practice in all kinds of conditions. 

Yes you are right , piti makes my practice easier. And I noticed something that after the event of A&P now whenever  I do concentrate practice I feel strange piti in between my forehead and after sometime into concentration piti from abdomen too travel towards my head and the both unite and then I come into state where the black space in front of eyes become wider and clearer and the calmness is their too and can able to do concentration effortlessly. Is this second jhana? Or what?

and Thanks for your help
emoticon
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 3 Years ago at 7/13/20 4:29 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 7/13/20 4:29 PM

I'm glad I could help.

I can't tell from your description whether that is second jhana or first or access concentration. Keep going, keep an open mind, and you will find your own landmarks eventually. It sounds like you are going in the right direction. 

Breadcrumb