Daniel's Fun Review of The Stages of Insight

Tom K, modified 3 Years ago at 8/29/20 8:18 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 8/29/20 8:16 AM

Daniel's Fun Review of The Stages of Insight

In a recent podcast, Daniel takes us through a lighthearted scamper through the Stages of Insight. Here's the 7 minute clip on Facebook or YouTube.

You can see the full podcast here on Facebook or YouTube.

If you're up for it, hit us with a Like & Follow on our FB Page and/or a Subscribe to our YT Channel.  emoticon

thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 3 Years ago at 8/30/20 12:55 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 8/30/20 12:55 AM

RE: Daniel's Fun Review of The Stages of Insight

Great. Thankyou!

Am I the only one who already knew how chaotic my mind was before starting to meditate and just found the meditation a relief because it gave all the processing a chance to catch up with itself and calm down? I find it weird that people can go around in daily life without noticing that. 
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 3 Years ago at 8/30/20 9:31 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 8/30/20 9:31 AM

Hey, the longer version of that conversation is awsome. Thanks for sharing your experiences from doing a solo kasina retreat, among other things! Great questions! I enjoyed getting to see more of Daniel's wands. 
Tom K, modified 3 Years ago at 8/30/20 11:47 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 8/30/20 11:07 AM

Thanks, Linda. It was a fun one. Also, it is super important that Daniel continues to demystify what an Arhat should act like. There are so many misconceptions of what Enlightenment looks like, all rather stoic and boring. Once again, Daniel is at the forefront of showing us all how much damn FUN enlightenment can be. Can't wait to have him on for Season 2 to see the rest of his amazing wand collection and sundry other wizardry paraphernalia ;-) 
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 3 Years ago at 8/30/20 12:59 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 8/30/20 12:59 PM

Yeah, I'm so looking forward to that! And I definitely agree. It's a paradigm shift. 

Breadcrumb