Any ideas on how to map this?

Sasha, modified 3 Years ago at 10/29/20 4:52 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 10/29/20 4:29 AM

Any ideas on how to map this?

So during one sit I was able to focus my attention on my left nostril exclusively and then much further on what felt like neurons turning on and off along with the breath going in and out. After focusing on that for a while it felt like my focus on it was not exclusive, I could feel some of my attention being sent to the feeling of "I am focusing". Then I shifted my entire attention scope to that feeling of "I am focusing" which produced an image of a cyan void in my mind. The void was blipping dark and cyan like on and off and it felt like "I" was turning on and off, as if what I thought was "I" is just a signal. This realization caused fractals to swarm in front of my closed eyes, all of this was so thrilling that I was thrown off and my regular state soon returned. I have not been able to reproduce this state afterward but can now almost effortlessly do this one thing all the time (please see attachment to see what I'm referring to). I've attached my visual representation made in paint. It intuitively feels like I should focus on the void thing(presented in my image) during meditation to see what happens. My question is - can anyone help me determine whether this is of any significance and how to map it? 
Would love to hear more input since I do not have a meditation community outside of this forum. Thanks guys
P.S. The images I drew are an example of what I can do with things I see with my eyes but can also do this with mental images, sensations etc. 

Attachments: