IMPRINT Meditation and Psychedelics Research Survey

thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 3 Years ago at 11/29/20 10:38 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 11/29/20 10:38 AM

IMPRINT Meditation and Psychedelics Research Survey

Dear All,

The EPRC received this email, so, to help them with their study, I forward it here for you to participate in if you are interested. May their research help many:

"We have recently launched a research project investigating meditators' relationship with psychedelics. I am leading this UCL-based project in collaboration with researchers from Imperial's Centre for Psychedelic Research and the University of Zurich.

The anonymous survey was approved by UCL ethics and is now up and running on https://www.ways-of-looking.com. Please see attached for the full questionnaire and the ethics approval. Would you be able to help with recruitment by sharing the above link with your network? We have already got over 350 responses, but it is especially important for online survey studies to recruit large numbers of respondents to help increase their validity.

We will publish the findings from this study in open-access journals and will make the fully anonymous data freely available online for other researchers...

Good luck with your projects!
Many thanks,
Marco Schlosser"
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 3 Years ago at 11/29/20 11:29 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 11/29/20 11:29 AM

RE: IMPRINT Meditation and Psychedelics Research Survey

Just completed the survey myself. It is really well done as these things go.

Breadcrumb