Free Online Talks on Jan 9 & 16, 2021 about Consciousness and Spirituality

Frank Heile, modified 3 Years ago at 1/4/21 5:56 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 1/4/21 5:53 PM

Free Online Talks on Jan 9 & 16, 2021 about Consciousness and Spirituality

I am writing a book, "Consciousness and Spirituality Explained!" If you are interested in getting a preview of that book's content, please consider attending my two upcoming, free, online, 90-minute talks.

I am speaking at 1 pm Pacific time / 4 pm Eastern time on Saturday, Jan 9th, and on Saturday, Jan 16th. The talks are hosted by “The Stoa,” an online discussion community.  Click this link to RSVP for the talk and to get the Zoom information to attend the talk. You will have to register twice to attend both talks, and you will also receive an email from Zoom for each talk with the Zoom link needed to attend. Please RSVP early so "The Stoa" organizers can make sure they have a Zoom room large enough to accommodate everyone who attends.

Each talk includes a 45-minute PowerPoint presentation followed by a 45-minute Question and Answer session.  The topics for the two talks are:

Part 1: An Explanation of Consciousness on Jan 9th, 2021,
Part 2: An Explanation of Spirituality on Jan 16th, 2021.

If you cannot find the email with the Zoom link on the day of the talk, that is not a problem; you can just RSVP again at the same link–whenever you register, the Zoom link will be right there on the screen for you to click on. 

You can also find more information about my model of consciousness and spirituality on my website: www.SpiritualityExplained.com.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have here on this forum.

By the way, Daniel Ingram gave a talk at "The Stoa" last month!

Frank Heile

PS: I would appreciate it if you would forward this information to your friends outside Dharma Overground if you know that they would be interested in these topics.

Breadcrumb