opener

Hazel Kathleen Strange, modified 12 Years ago at 9/7/11 1:21 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 9/7/11 1:21 AM

opener

Hi from Hazel,

I live in Herefordshire near Ross on Wye. I facilitate a small meditation group - no affiliation - in the local church who agreed to give us space - there are no charges.

We also have a once every three weeks evening locally at a friends meditation space 7 - 10.30 ish - is sometimes with teaching - fairly eclectic, but mainly Buddhist - lovely evening with discussion shared nibbles and drinks.

Happy to hear from anyone near.
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 12 Years ago at 9/8/11 2:23 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 9/8/11 2:23 PM

RE: opener

hey

might have titled the thread something like uk herefordshire meditation group just to draw more focused interest, just a thought, though "opener" might add mystery to the thread

and also said a bit more about how it might relate to the DhO vibe

just my tuppence worth

I hope your group flourishes

daniel
Hazel Kathleen Strange, modified 12 Years ago at 9/22/11 5:58 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 9/22/11 5:58 AM

RE: opener

Hi Daniel,
thanks for input.

'opener' was just cos no-one else had posted, so I thought I'd start things off for UK - nice to see there is a London meet up now - though too far for me.

Info was just info - the group is very small and I am the only experienced meditator - think if I started talking MCTB I would frighten them off! It is my way of giving back - just in a small local way introducing meditation to those who show mild interest and organising a space to come together once a week.

It would be great to hear from or meet up with other Dho enthusiasts who are in the vicinity of Ross on Wye, Gloucester, Hereford, South Wales.

metta
H