RE: Abre Fourier caught on video!

thumbnail
Niels Lyngsø, modified 3 Years ago at 3/1/21 1:09 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 3/1/21 1:09 PM

Abre Fourier caught on video!

I have noticed, among other places in this thread, that many here speak warmly of Abre Fourier as a teacher.

Since I am considering the option of having a teacher myself, I decided to research Abre a little, and since she does not seem to have much of an internet presence and I by sheer luck stumbled upon a video with her, I thought I would share it here.

She is mainly in the role of interviewing Riccardo Manzotti on the subject of consciousness, but also has some good points to make herself during their conversation.

Enjoy!
thumbnail
Brandon Dayton, modified 3 Years ago at 3/1/21 2:49 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 3/1/21 2:49 PM

Cool find. I was able to watch some of this live. Really fun conversation that has turned me upside down with how I think about things. Very much interfaces into the work of awakening as well. Gives you a bit of a sense of her conversational style and philosophical orientation as well.
thumbnail
Oatmilk, modified 3 Years ago at 3/2/21 11:55 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 3/2/21 11:55 AM

Hey Niels,&nbsp;<br /><br />since the new update I am seemingly unable to use the inbox function. Abre is a good teacher but she is quite expansive for European standards I think. I worked with her myself and she is competent and a nice person but really ask yourself if you need a teacher. In all honesty, if you are into hardcore Dharma, you already know more than you do need to know.&nbsp;<br />I have spoken to quite a lot of people by now and while yes, there are some good teachers, most of what they will tell you, you do already know. If you still consider getting a teacher, I could recommend someone I've found to be very helpful - just send me a pm.&nbsp;<br /><br />Best,&nbsp;<br /><br />O&nbsp;
thumbnail
Zero, modified 3 Years ago at 3/2/21 9:20 PM
Created 3 Years ago at 3/2/21 9:19 PM

How the hell do you send a private message to someone on this thing?
thumbnail
Niels Lyngsø, modified 3 Years ago at 3/3/21 12:12 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 3/3/21 12:12 AM

Unfortunately the message function seems to have disappeared after the great update lately. If it is me you wish to contact, you are welcome to do so using this, without the spaces: ni elsl yngsoe[at]m ail. dk
thumbnail
SushiK, modified 3 Years ago at 3/3/21 2:03 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 3/3/21 2:03 AM

Same issue.
​​​​​​​I'm intrigued by Oatmilk helpful teacher :-D

Breadcrumb