New Direct Pointing website/forum - Liberation Unleashed

thumbnail
Elena Joy, modified 12 Years ago at 9/19/11 12:06 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 9/19/11 12:06 AM

New Direct Pointing website/forum - Liberation Unleashed

Designed specifically for meditators stuck in the search and witness stage. Sister of Ruthless Truth, without ruthlessness - clear, direct, compassionate pointing. Same guys working - different approach.

Look here: Liberation Unleashed

And the forum where you can register and get one-one-one direct pointing is here:

Liberation Nation

Anyone who are interested to be guided one on one or by the group of experienced guides - please register, make a new thread, write everything you want us to know - you meditation experience, your life experience, where do you feel you are stuck or what do you want us to help you with - anything that comes to your mind. We will "take your hand and walk you through the Gate".

thumbnail
Ilona c, modified 12 Years ago at 9/23/11 2:14 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 9/23/11 2:14 PM

RE: New Direct Pointing website/forum - Liberation Unleashed

Hi guys, could you help me to spread a message. there was a fire in Elena's house. she is ok, but her house burned down, cat is dead. that happened on the opening nigth of the liberation unleashed website. crazy.

We can all help Elena by sending her money, in this situation, anything helps. Please donate as much as you can. I haven't got her address, all i know, she is in New York. So no things yet...

this is Elena's email :

becomelight@gmail.com

go to paypal, log in, press 'Send money'

enter Her email, your email, amount, press tab Personal, make sure it's gift, press Send at the bottom.

Thank you

Ilona
thumbnail
Elena Joy, modified 12 Years ago at 10/1/11 3:16 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 10/1/11 3:16 AM

Hey, friends! I am fine!

Visisitudes of lifeemoticon!

Much love to all. Will be back soon with direct pointing.

New website and forum going very well - many people joining and get benefit of Stream Entry. Anyone feel he is on the brink? Need just a little push - come and get guided!

We will direct your attention until you are in the Stream.
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 12 Years ago at 10/1/11 8:33 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 10/1/11 8:33 AM

Hey Elena,

Your enthusiasm is to be commended. Hope you have landed on your feet after losing your apartment to fire.

I think it might be wise not to brand all those who come through the direct pointing process as automatically 'entering the stream' as it may not be that people seeing "no-self" are actually stream enterers and may have just triggered the AP. Stinking of 'enlightenment' when not really 'enlightened' is a trap that often leads to yogis stagnating.

http://www.dharmaoverground.org/web/guest/discussion/-/message_boards/message/2281223

Nick

Breadcrumb