Edgy/Chunky Sensations

Kelly Gordon Weeks, modified 3 Years ago at 4/15/21 9:30 AM
Created 3 Years ago at 4/15/21 9:15 AM

Edgy/Chunky Sensations

Thank you in advance for reading this!

I've been doing 65 minutes each morning of body scanning and fast noting of sensations. A few weeks ago I was experiencing DN tendencies and what I like to call "the black hole." These were prompted by starting my session with two head-to-toe body scans. Then there was a week or so afterward that my sessions were dominated by thoughts and distractions.

Now over the past 5 days, I've been experiencing something different. After I do my two body scans I reach a similar "black hole" state but I have much more clarity and it has a chunky feel to it. It's like I can perceive thoughts and formations, sometimes both the beginnings and endings. There's also a general edgy sense to the whole experience. It is not a pleasant vibe, although I have been seeing some wild visuals. Three-dimensional objects fading into the background. 

I know that mapping is a crap shoot, especially after the first path. However, if anyone has wisdom or experience with this for moving forward I would much appreciate it. Thank you! ​​​​​​​-Kelly

Breadcrumb