a few thoughts for those examining a shadow 'being'

thumbnail
tarin greco, modified 12 Years ago at 10/1/11 2:18 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 10/1/11 2:18 AM

a few thoughts for those examining a shadow 'being'

recent mentions here and there by af-claimants concerning themselves with what they conceive as a shadow-'being' have motivated me to post the following considerations, below, should they be found practically applicable or otherwise useful:

patterns of sensation are perceived (in the apperception of sensation) via distinction. perceived, the distinction itself is apperceived. apperceiving distinction, all distinctions are revealed. apperceiving distinction reveals an infinite array of distinction, all distinctions comprising each distinction, each distinction containing infinite others.

form is patterns of sensations perceived (in their apperception). perceived, form is perceived as distinct, the distinction itself is apperceived. apperceiving distinction, all distinctions of form are revealed. apperceiving distinctions of form reveals an infinite array of form, all forms comprising each form, each form containing infinite others.

consciousness is patterns of sensations perceived (in their apperception). perceived, consciousness is perceived as distinct, the distinction itself is apperceived. apperceiving distinction, all distinctions of consciousness are revealed. apperceiving distinctions of consciousness reveals an infinite array of consciousness, all consciousnesses comprising each consciousness, each consciousness containing infinite others.

memory is patterns of sensations perceived (in their apperception). perceived, memory is perceived as distinct, the distinction itself is apperceived. apperceiving distinction, all distinctions of memory are revealed. apperceiving distinctions of memory reveals an infinite array of memory, all memories comprising each memory, each memory containing infinite others.

preference is patterns of sensations perceived (in their apperception). perceived, preference is perceived as distinct, the distinction itself is apperceived. apperceiving distinction, all distinctions of preference are revealed. apperceiving distinctions of preference reveals an infinite array of preference, all preferences comprising each preference, each preference containing infinite others.

volition is patterns of sensations perceived (in their apperception). perceived, volition is perceived as distinct, the distinction itself is apperceived. apperceiving distinction, all distinctions of volition are revealed. apperceiving distinctions of volition reveals an infinite array of volition, all volitions comprising each volition, each volition containing infinite others.

or, in blurring a little the territory between metaphor and what's represented:

the image is made of the mirror.

the mirror is made of the image.

all the colours reflecting each other.

all the reflecting reflecting each colour.

all the colours reflecting each reflecting.

each reflecting reflecting all the colors.

thus:

to see one thing is to see the world in it.

to see the world is to see one thing with the world in it.

to see one thing with the world in it is to see the world in all things.

to see the world in all things is to see one thing.

of course, there is far more than this, as far as i can tell, but i did quite well by not having anyone point some things out to me, and so i'll pass the same courtesy on.

tarin
steve d, modified 12 Years ago at 10/2/11 12:15 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 10/2/11 12:15 PM

RE: a few thoughts for those examining a shadow 'being'

Very interesting. Reminds me of a quote by William Blake

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite."

The doors of perception being the senses and once cleansed of distortion(self/being), the material world is seen as it really is. Infinite in its form and distinction. Maybe old Blake had a moment of apperception in his life?

Breadcrumb