Best books on Kundalini?

Big Chungus, modified 2 Years ago at 7/1/21 9:22 AM
Created 2 Years ago at 7/1/21 9:22 AM

Best books on Kundalini?

I'm looking to learn about how to actually raise Kundalini (for a complete awakening), and do so safely. I haven't found much practical information on this.

Anyone have any recommendations? 
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 2 Years ago at 7/2/21 10:42 AM
Created 2 Years ago at 7/2/21 10:42 AM

RE: Best books on Kundalini?

I don't think you'll ever find that in a book, because of the dangers involved. I can recommend a book, but it's not a do-it-yourself guide: 

Kundalini Vidya: The Science of Spiritual Transformation. A Comprehensive System for Understanding and Guiding Spiritual Development by Joan Shivarpita Harrigan (2005, 6th edition).

​​​​​​​Please take care! 
Big Chungus, modified 2 Years ago at 7/2/21 8:04 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 7/2/21 8:04 PM

Thanks. There's dangers for many things though, like driving a car or doing psychedelics (which is still very safe if done properly). So I don't see how this is any different.

Information should be provided for people who are serious and want to do it safely. Not providing that information is as effective as the war on drugs. 
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 2 Years ago at 7/2/21 11:43 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 7/2/21 11:43 PM

Maybe. But since there are so great differences inbetween different individuals with regard to conditions of energy channels and/or nervous system, the safe way differs a lot too. Also, the Kundalini yoga needs to be supported with other practices as well as therapy to handle what comes up in it. 

Breadcrumb