Lagging behind sensations

A Dietrich Ringle, modified 2 Years ago at 8/4/21 7:57 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 8/4/21 7:57 PM

Lagging behind sensations

Hello all,

As some of you may know, I recently got off some of my psych medz. This is mostly a good thing, as my tremors have subsided and I feel more awake. And yet, I have nothing to show for it (as usual), other than what I mentioned above.
Space seems to be acting up. Normally I am not particularly attracted to boundless space jhana, but now it's like it has taken on a life of its own. Sentient feelings emanate around me throughout the day. Now this wouldn't be problematic except that I see a counselor and she wants to see me making progress. It's my 7th therapist (I might as well say 7th wife because I devote that much attention to it). How do I explain to her how I am feeling without landing me in the hospital? 
A Dietrich Ringle, modified 2 Years ago at 8/4/21 8:14 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 8/4/21 8:09 PM

RE: Lagging behind sensations

One of the things that might be happening here is that I am seeing foreign languages trying to integrate themselves into my sphere. 

Edit. I mentioned this recently about pali bringing up feelings of impermanece. Now I am getting the same feelings with Welsh, a language I dabbled with a few years ago.

Breadcrumb