Is anyone at 4th path interested in helping me diagnose where I’m at?

Brandon Michael Rohe, modified 2 Years ago at 10/30/21 2:24 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 10/30/21 2:24 PM

Is anyone at 4th path interested in helping me diagnose where I’m at?

I experienced my first cessations on 5-28-2021. There were two of them separated by about two minutes. I was not aiming for them nor meditating really much at all at this point in life. I only knew what they were mostly because of being quite familiar with Frank Yang's content. 

The next set of cessations came I think within a week or two. There were several of them in a 30 minute period.

A lot has been going on ever since. Reading much of MCTB2 has given me a lot of growth in many dimensions of my spirituality, but I'm not reaching any further cessations. I've acquainted myself quite a bit with Daniel's simple four path model. It's quite hard to peg where I'm at because a lot of what is described at the middle paths or even beyond (if I'm fully honest) seems to apply depending on the angle I'm viewing things at. 

Beyond just diagnosing where I'm at in the four path model, I'd really appreciate guidance on how to move forward. I'd prefer someone willing to do video or voice call on WhatsApp or a similar app/software. This seems like a lot of information to mull through if it's going to be done through communication through writing. The bandwidth is just too low. 

Shoot me an email to bmrohe@gmail.com if interested. I'd greatly appreciate your guidance! 
Adi Vader, modified 1 Year ago at 9/22/22 7:54 AM
Created 1 Year ago at 9/22/22 3:09 AM

RE: Is anyone at 4th path interested in helping me diagnose where I’m at?

This bot thing is diabolically funny emoticon

​​​​​​​And each time I read with utter seriousness emoticon
thumbnail
Chris M, modified 1 Year ago at 9/22/22 7:58 AM
Created 1 Year ago at 9/22/22 7:55 AM

I deleted that spammy post and banned the author. Adi Vader was referring to that deleted comment.

Chris
​​​​​​​DhO Mod
Adi Vader, modified 1 Year ago at 9/22/22 7:35 AM
Created 1 Year ago at 9/22/22 3:21 AM

I strongly suggest that you consider setting aside an hour (maybe two) and in a very systematic, structured way, write out your meditation journey so far. Give a brief bulletpoint history in the 1st section with the overall arc.

In the second section flesh out each salient point giving an explanation of the point itself, tying everything in a cogent coherent narrative of experiences in meditation, map understanding, experience of living your life .... leading up to your assessment/belief/suspicion of winning the stream.

This reddit post by shargrol will help you structure this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/streamentry/comments/jblh03/how_to_get_the_best_advice_for_your_meditation/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Read all feedback that comes your way, accept nothing. We humans dont live inside each other's heads. All we can do is read the 'signs'.

If you are willing to write this post, you will receive a lot of feedback, some of which will help you make further strategic orientation to your practice.

I know this isnt what you explicitly asked for, so please ignore if not useful.

​​​​​​​Best wishes

​​​​​​​I just realized that the original post is from 10 months ago. Stupid bot. Carry on OP. emoticon

Breadcrumb