Monk stuck in my head

J T, modified 2 Years ago at 2/25/22 12:19 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 2/25/22 12:09 PM

Monk stuck in my head

Hello, I have a weird question to ask. There is a monk communicating with me through my "minds door" telling me i'm out of luck, I dont have time and my heart is drying up, I am too stinky to go where it wants me to go because I am being crazy. Can someone here clear up what it means for your heart to dry up?
thumbnail
Ni Nurta, modified 2 Years ago at 2/25/22 7:14 PM
Created 2 Years ago at 2/25/22 7:14 PM

RE: Monk stuck in my head

Not sure about heart drying up but the monk might be on to something with this notion of you being crazy ;)

Stop watching dharma videos or reading books for some while. Subconscious messages can be pretty strong. You cannot know consciosuly everything people project outward just by looking at them or hearing/reading their words because communication has more channels.

Do you remember watching/reading any monks?
J T, modified 2 Years ago at 2/26/22 7:44 AM
Created 2 Years ago at 2/26/22 7:14 AM

RE: Monk stuck in my head

I know it is a real person, I am expected to die, they keep dropping names of illnesses and names of figures but I am very suspicious of the situation with the constant barrage of insults and being told to die. There is nothing appartently wrong with me health-wise but im "out of luck" and have cancer. Just wanted to check here for possibly an opinion of someone who understands this because this is very uncanny and dying doesnt seem like a very good idea. Eyelids hang shut, we are "heart to heart" 24/7 and they dont seem to be leaving until im dead or no longer in this situation. I'm forced into a phowa situation at night but I am not close to death yet and dont think it would be good to do that yet. I've been exhaustingly vigilant and could really use some ease if this is the situation.