RE: The Book is In Progress coming right along folks

thumbnail
Sigma Tropic, modified 1 Year ago at 5/17/22 5:27 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 5/17/22 4:32 PM

We are creating a new type of dharma here folks. I will describe my dharmas in the book and there will be traditional Buddhist attainments that go along with one path of the method but it's a multi-path method with trap doors and portals, this will blow your minds. My methods and tactics are provocative- maverick - arrogant methods even, but my students attain the clear light of wisdom, shining through.  It wont take long to write the methods are there just waiting to be materialized. I have tested these very techniques on myself and the result was spectacular 100% awesome totally worth it!. We are witnessing history here folks. My training concludes with the traditional Arhatship attainment and one special talent or siddhi developed along the way, chosen by the guiding awake nature of the student (you will see). 

My method will also involve Magick. Actually to be more accurate my methods are flexible and wieldy, and I let the student be the guide, I just point out stuff and listen to them. 

www.mybodhisattva.com
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 1 Year ago at 5/18/22 3:46 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 5/18/22 3:14 PM

Hey, nice to see your enthusiasm. I will certainly read your book when it's available. Having said that, you do come off as a tad hyper here, or maybe that's just my own biasses. It makes me wonder if your methods include getting grounded now and then, to balance the highs. I have seen real time developments of people getting more highs in their practice than their psyche could handle at that time. Things can go heywire pretty fast. Do you have strategies for dealing with such developments in your students if that were to happen?

And also, please forgive me for asking, but do you get enough sleep and rest? I have done my own share of writing and have had long periods with very little sleep, and one of the times (when I finished writing my thesis) I managed to damage myself to the extent that it took me two years to redevelop the signals that tell you that you are tired and need to sleep. Then again, that was before I fell in love with the dharma and the practice, and maybe it's not at all the same thing when awareness makes writing happening on its own and all that. But your body still has its limits, right? Just take care, okay? 
thumbnail
Sigma Tropic, modified 1 Year ago at 5/18/22 3:57 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 5/18/22 3:57 PM

Thanks for the feedback Polly. Yes, there are methods for grounding that I use and am aware of. And I appreciate you hinting that I need to take it easy and I get that, I was up late last night. 

Regarding the book, I am working on transitioning into working less hours so I can spend more time writing and teaching, but I feel strongly that this is what I am called to do. emoticon
thumbnail
Linda ”Polly Ester” Ö, modified 1 Year ago at 5/18/22 4:57 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 5/18/22 4:57 PM

Good. I'm glad.
Chrollo X, modified 1 Year ago at 5/18/22 6:40 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 5/18/22 6:40 PM

Thanks for becoming a teacher. Looking forward to reading!
thumbnail
Sigma Tropic, modified 1 Year ago at 5/20/22 3:54 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 5/20/22 1:13 PM

You're welcome. I am very enthusiastic about the book, and it's great. So I was gonna make a top-line post, but apparently the button for "new post" got moved around and I'm working with Chris to figure that out. 

But I should mention here that I will be sitting weekend retreats, and will have a zoom chat window open and will be available to talk dharma and I hopefully want to start a saturday zoom sit. I will be the facilitator and qualified teacher but that doesn't mean it's my way or the highway, and people are free to engage and exchange experiences.  The first dharma day is tonight starting 5 pm EST, I will leave a zoom chat link and will be there to answer questions, talk dharma, and I think it will be fun. People can come and get a quick question answered and ill give them practice tips and they can never talk to me again. No strings attached. Or they may want to speak in the future, I don't mind.

EDIT- Rescheduled to tomorrow all day once I get my microphone working properly. 
Chrollo X, modified 1 Year ago at 5/20/22 5:02 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 5/20/22 5:02 PM

Are you only inviting dharmaoverground peeps?
thumbnail
Sigma Tropic, modified 1 Year ago at 5/20/22 5:49 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 5/20/22 5:49 PM

I am inviting dharma overground for now and then depending on if there seems to be good interest than I can make a weekly thing of it. I am not sure how many people woiuld show up to such a thing, but I figure a handful at least. Who knows. I will be available later after 8 pm with the zoom link open and whoever shows up shows up. It will be fun and why not I would like to meet people and put faces to names if nothing else. I'm not lookign to attract followers or anything i'm just honestly trying to engage with people and talk dharma. I am applying to retreat centers and looking for a sort of residential teaching situation- like a dharma bum essentially lol. That's what my teacher does and he said to just engage with people and find the serious practitioners and so that's what I'm doing. 

I feel like dhamma wheel people are all into talking about scripture 
Dao Bums is another place that I could invite people, but I'm not really known in that community and seems like a big community compared to here, 
r/streamentry maybe - not sure - 

I'm open to feedback on any of this btw. 

Breadcrumb