How do I improve my presence of mind when I stay at home all day?

Prabhat Kumar Pandey, modified 1 Year ago at 6/19/22 10:17 AM
Created 1 Year ago at 6/19/22 10:17 AM

How do I improve my presence of mind when I stay at home all day?

My 4 years of college have been finished.  And now I am studying for my remaining exams(that I failed). Because of staying at home all day, I am losing my presence of mind. I make stupid decisions. Now don't get me wrong, I will still work hard and do good things all day, but I am working on the things that I should not be working now. i.e I have no long term vision and plan when I am at home all day. IDK if I am able to explain this to you.

What helps me-:

1) Remembering how old I am and how many days are remaining till my next birthday. But i am not sure how do I randomly remind me of this automatically.

2) Yoga and deep breathing. I like it but  I find deep breathing very tough to do. It brings me into a peace of mind and astronomically improves my day. But I am unable to make this yoga,deep breathing a habit. Wim hoof method is also helpful, but that's too extreme for me. 

Please give some suggestions based on these facts. Share your insights and help me out.

thumbnail
Jonas E, modified 1 Year ago at 10/9/22 6:34 AM
Created 1 Year ago at 10/9/22 6:33 AM

RE: How do I improve my presence of mind when I stay at home all day?

You have a great opportunity to improve your presence! That you started practicing is a step! Keep on going, a part of practicing is to accept and be patient with your shortcomings, then you put down your milestone and know you done a good work to accept it. Take another step! You will improve for good decisions and dedicated practice!

Breadcrumb