RE: What degree of trust should we give posters?

thor jackson, modified 1 Year ago at 12/7/22 11:22 AM
Created 1 Year ago at 12/7/22 11:22 AM

What degree of trust should we give posters?

I have recently posted some controversial replies to other peoples posts which have garnard me warnings from the forum moderators.

Apparently they consider ANY form of disagreement or consternation towards the status quo of being nice to every poster regardless of their mentality or reasoning, is detrimental to the forum.

Basically they think, being straight with people is not acceptable. You HAVE TO BE deplomatic, and, no doubt POLITICALLY CORRECT.

This aspect of politics is extreamly detrimental to the furtherance of spirital progression.

There is NOTHING nice about the realisation of what we really are. It is antithetical to everything we hold dear as human beings living in society.

Enlightenment is NOT a prescription for living this life in happiness. It is a practical technique to ESCAPE rebirth.
George S, modified 1 Year ago at 12/7/22 1:12 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 12/7/22 1:12 PM

Does your technique have an option to avoid being reborn as Mr. Rant Against The Mods Guy?
thumbnail
Chris M, modified 1 Year ago at 12/7/22 2:17 PM
Created 1 Year ago at 12/7/22 2:17 PM

Awakening doesn't justify being rude to others on message boards. I'm freezing this particular thread now.

Chris M

Breadcrumb