So my thread got deleted?

Simon L, modified 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 7:37 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 7:37 PM

So my thread got deleted?

There's this one thread in which I not only get to the heart of the matter. It's a thread in which I leave my real name and Skype info to chat about these things.

No matter what I posted, nothing ever got deleted.

But apparantly getting too close is a reason to ban me.

Which is ridiculous,

So in the next post, again, my info.
thumbnail
Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem, modified 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 7:47 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 7:43 PM

RE: So my thread got deleted?

Simon L:
There's this one thread in which I not only get to the heart of the matter. It's a thread in which I leave my real name and Skype info to chat about these things.

Which is ridiculous,

Hey Simon,

Your thread was not deleted - I simply moved it to another category. Apologies if you thought that was the case. It is currently at the top of the recent posts page. Most people use that page to keep track of what is going on, so I assumed you would still see your thread. Direct link to the thread here. (Explanation for moving it is here). P.S. I added you on Skype if you want to chat, I'm logged on now.
Simon L, modified 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 7:50 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 7:50 PM

Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem:
Simon L:

Which is ridiculous,

Hey Simon,

Your thread was not deleted - I simply moved it to another category. Apologies if you thought that was the case. It is currently at the top of the recent posts page. Most people use that page to keep track of what is going on, so I assumed you would still see your thread. Direct link to the thread here. (Explanation for moving it is here). P.S. I added you on Skype if you want to chat, I'm logged on now.

On skype right now. Don't see you. But this could be due to my inexperience with this Skype stuff. emoticon
thumbnail
Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem, modified 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 7:54 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 7:54 PM

Simon L:
On skype right now. Don't see you. But this could be due to my inexperience with this Skype stuff. emoticon

hmm dnno. i sent you a private message on DhO (view messages here) with my skype, try adding me. or if you have gmail we can gchat.
Simon L, modified 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 8:05 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 8:05 PM

I'm logged in now, but don't see you.

I have 30 minutes to an hour left to a very late bedtime. It's 3 am here right now.

Too bad josh didn't join. Well, maybe later.

You will only have to excuse my accent, English is not my native tongue.
thumbnail
Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem, modified 12 Years ago at 11/29/11 3:32 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 11/28/11 8:13 PM

Simon L:
I'm logged in now, but don't see you.

Same here. Weird.. I tried sending you a text (i used [redacted]), did that work?

Darn technology..

Do you have AIM or something?
Simon L, modified 12 Years ago at 11/29/11 3:31 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 11/29/11 3:31 PM

I had to go back and delete the posts in which I gave my info, after being hit with a sudden insight of "What on earth was I thinking??" emoticon

It's never a good idea to post one's info on a forum. I think I deleted them all, but Beo, in your post you mention my phone number. Would you mind deleting that post or editing it so that my number is no longer included? I would greaty appreciate it. Thanks.
thumbnail
Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem, modified 12 Years ago at 11/29/11 3:34 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 11/29/11 3:34 PM

Simon L:
I had to go back and delete the posts in which I gave my info, after being hit with a sudden insight of "What on earth was I thinking??" emoticon

It's never a good idea to post one's info on a forum. I think I deleted them all, but Beo, in your post you mention my phone number. Would you mind deleting that post or editing it so that my number is no longer included? I would greaty appreciate it. Thanks.

Sure. it is indeed not a good idea, lol. it might be helpful to learn to use the messaging system (click "Messages" on the top of the site). if you provide a valid email address in your control panel (upper-right, there is a dropdown with your log-in ID) you will get notified when someone sends you a message via email.
Simon L, modified 12 Years ago at 11/29/11 3:44 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 11/29/11 3:44 PM

Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem:
Simon L:

Sure. it is indeed not a good idea, lol. it might be helpful to learn to use the messaging system (click "Messages" on the top of the site). if you provide a valid email address in your control panel (upper-right, there is a dropdown with your log-in ID) you will get notified when someone sends you a message via email.

Thanks a lot.

I'll check out that messaging system.

Breadcrumb