Funny

Simon L, modified 12 Years ago at 12/1/11 8:32 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/1/11 8:32 PM

Funny

For some reason, while it being on topic. my post has been moved. To God knows where... Somewhere crtitsism of AF remains hidden? Are you even open to real crtisism? Are you even open to real debate?

The few obscure AF'ers (I know you're there), and the clumsy attainments of others don't mean much to me.

Why did you move my most honest post? Wherre on earth is it??

I almost opened my soul, giving you that info. I made a real point of warning ppl against AF and supported it. Wanna wrestle? At least let me know where you hide,

So you've changed the location of this. Why? Really, why? Unmeasurable IQ and EQ? No that's not it.

Fear, deep down, that AF isn't it.

LOL!

It reminds me of people choosing to believe in life after death, while they don't really believe it. And when death comes, what hits them?

So are you all afraid of me? I coud tell you in detail how Richard was wrong. I've said this before. And it's really true.

So now I have been moved to other parts of this group, whereever that is. One warning though:

STAY AWAY FROM ACTUAL FREEDOM! I could tell you how it is wrong. I tried in other posts, but the moderators are quite biased (yes you are, even unconsciously).

So until I get this tour into deluion (which includesm AF) and then offer a tour into true enlightenment... these,people will have to cancel all preconceived notions and be open. Two of the essential things in science they never teach.

Wanna know the real thing? Contact me.

Wanna get screwed up on this forum, go right ahead.

I have the key. Liberation/enlightenment, and the way to move into it.

All the other stuff is crap, and in the case of AF, dangerous.
thumbnail
Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem, modified 12 Years ago at 12/1/11 9:25 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/1/11 9:23 PM

RE: Funny

Simon L:
For some reason, while it being on topic. my post has been moved.

The category you are posting in is called "Practices Inspired by Actualism." It is intended for practice threads, that is, threads that talk about practice, specifically, practice oriented towards achieving AF.

The category I am moving your threads to is called the "Dharma Battleground." Its description is "Here is where flame wars, battles, and high controversy should happen with all the compassion, listening, clarification, passion for the truth and intelligence you can muster."

As your threads are not about practicing with the goal of AF, but about criticizing AF, it seems that the more appropriate place is the Dharma Battleground. Would you agree?

Simon L:
To God knows where...

To the Dharma Battleground.

It is in no way hidden. All of your threads are featured prominently at the top of the Recent Posts page, as they are recent posts. This page is where most people go to look for recent posts. I would encourage you to start doing the same, as you will see that your threads are not being hidden.

Simon L:
Somewhere crtitsism of AF remains hidden? Are you even open to real crtisism? Are you even open to real debate?

It is not hidden, it is out in the open.

Real debate is certainly welcome, in the Dharma Battleground category.

I will leave this thread here so you can find it, but please, if you are opening a thread debating the merits of AF, put it in the Dharma Battleground category. I will move the other threads you started to there as well, once you have read + acknowledged this post.

I would also ask you to not start multiple threads about the same topic.
thumbnail
Tommy M, modified 12 Years ago at 12/2/11 8:03 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/2/11 8:03 AM

Threaf Moved.

This thread has been moved to the Dharma Battleground as it is not practice related.

Beoman has already explained in detail why your posts are not related to practice itself. They are opinion based and should be debated in the appropriate category. Your posts are not being removed, as has been explained to you, they are being moved to where they should have been posted in the first place.