Lolololololololololololololololoololololollolololol

Simon L, modified 12 Years ago at 12/1/11 9:24 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/1/11 9:24 PM

Lolololololololololololololololoololololollolololol

Sorry for the childish subject.

Not really, Richard's stuff is harmful and I'll tell you why.

Never again will you feel love for your kids. In AF you;ll have something better, which is bull.

How can people even be in to this? It is such bs. Fuck you Richard, and your ability to write. But essentially you are wrong.

Fucking is good, cumming is good. love is good, her orgasming is good.

You, Richard, so not even know what you're saying when you say you have no feelings, and certainly you don't have the key to human liberation.

I do. For real.

But keep following this mess and you will be screwed up.

Liberations here, for free! And yes, I will finally answer.
Adam Bieber, modified 12 Years ago at 12/2/11 3:22 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/2/11 3:08 AM

RE: Lolololololololololololololololoololololollolololol

Man, you have no idea what your talking about. Richard openly advocates freedom in action, which includes a SEX LIFE and he talks about his sex life on the AFT.

Love is weak compared to the purity of the actual sensation. When you consistently experience EE or PCE, and then you feel love like for your parents or girlfriend, you realize how it is a mixture of desire and nurture and whatever else is going on in your mind/body to cover up pure actuality.

AF, or for me right now, VF, doesn't make you a numb droid but a much more aware and satisfied individual. The AF method has nothing to do with perspective but the physical world in each moment which is continually satisfying and interesting. Its the physical world you experience because its pre-feeling; just plain and exciting sense experience. You can't understand this if you do not consistently have EE's, whether seconds, hours, days.

You sound like a guru dude. Some walking dude that thinks he's a god among mortals and I've experienced this but its a BELIEF covering up an even purer existence. Thinking you know the answer is different then never having to prove yourself because your experience is it and you obviously have some pretty strong and demanding convictions about how people should live their lives.

I know AF is for real. I know every moment ,(except when I'm inflicted by a random passion or imagination). Nothing you can say can convince me otherwise because I have the experiential backing on a moment to moment basis to prove so. I'll say this straight up. Any flaws you believe the AFT to contain is your lack of knowledge and if you take the AF road, all those flaws become completely clear and Richard makes a ton of sense. For me, the only legitimate debate over AF is whether AF is new to mankind or not and I say for me because I can be proven wrong just not by the inferences you've made about AF.

Please stop writing these unhelpful posts.
thumbnail
Jake , modified 12 Years ago at 12/2/11 7:27 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/2/11 7:27 AM

Adam Bieber:

You sound like a guru dude. Some walking dude that thinks he's a god among mortals and I've experienced this but its a BELIEF covering up an even purer existence. Thinking you know the answer is different then never having to prove yourself because your experience is it and you obviously have some pretty strong and demanding convictions about how people should live their lives.

Please stop writing these unhelpful posts.

Simon sounds, not like a guru, but rather, like a person with some serious mental health issues/challenges (he's clearly stated as much in fact). I'd like to suggest that we do him no favors by responding seriously to the contents of his posts. Confirming or denying his claims and beliefs are both inadequate responses on our part with unpredictable results in terms of his reaction. Posting on this board at this point in his life may not be helpful in his struggle with mental illness, and he won't stop posting (and start seeking legitimate help for his condition) as long as we continue responding to his posts. As much as I see genuine helpfulness, patience, compassion, and etc. being demonstrated by some posters in their responses to Simon, perhaps it would be wise to accept that in this case we may not have the skillful means to actually benefit him.
--Jake
thumbnail
Tommy M, modified 12 Years ago at 12/2/11 7:58 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/2/11 7:58 AM

Thread Moved

This thread has been moved to the Dharma Battleground as it is not practice related.
thumbnail
Beoman Claudiu Dragon Emu Fire Golem, modified 12 Years ago at 12/2/11 9:27 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/2/11 9:27 AM

Jacob Henry St. Onge Casavant:
Simon sounds, not like a guru, but rather, like a person with some serious mental health issues/challenges (he's clearly stated as much in fact). I'd like to suggest that we do him no favors by responding seriously to the contents of his posts. Confirming or denying his claims and beliefs are both inadequate responses on our part with unpredictable results in terms of his reaction. Posting on this board at this point in his life may not be helpful in his struggle with mental illness, and he won't stop posting (and start seeking legitimate help for his condition) as long as we continue responding to his posts. As much as I see genuine helpfulness, patience, compassion, and etc. being demonstrated by some posters in their responses to Simon, perhaps it would be wise to accept that in this case we may not have the skillful means to actually benefit him.
--Jake

I agree. As much as I'd like to help, I don't think I can.

Breadcrumb