Premature Ejaculation

Martin Potter, modified 12 Years ago at 12/21/11 3:23 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/21/11 3:23 PM

Premature Ejaculation

Please don't be embarrassed about this thread.

I am wondering if anyone has had experience with any tantric or down-to-earth techniques on withholding orgasm.
I have noticed that being really engaged in what's happening externally minimises the attention bounce, which during sexual activity bounces back to a spot in the genitals (rather than the head or chest as per usual), and this triggers over-arousal and then orgasm. This is as far as I've got.

Does anyone have any specific techniques or thoughts?

Thanks
- Lothario
thumbnail
Bruno Loff, modified 12 Years ago at 12/21/11 3:49 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/21/11 3:48 PM

RE: Premature Ejaculation

Martin Potter:
I am wondering if anyone has had experience with any tantric or down-to-earth techniques on withholding orgasm.

Hard to do. Though easier after stream entry, it was all but impossible before. For me it requires high concentration & (very) high willpower emoticon A lack of either means I'll loose interest (rare) or go all the way (frequent).

Didn't get much benefit from this otherwise enjoyable "practice," though I didn't put a lot of effort into it, to be honest. It turns out to be a meditation all in itself, and a quite laborious one.

For more on tantric sex / tantric wank-fest, you can check out the AYP website.
thumbnail
)( piscivorous, modified 12 Years ago at 12/21/11 4:57 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/21/11 4:57 PM

I found male multiple orgasm "MMO" techniques helpful for:

• having multiple orgasms. Yay!
  • maintaining erection
  • withholding ejaculation while having orgasm
  • timing orgasm
  • extending orgasm

so I suggest Googling about for MMO sites. I forget the title of the book I read on MMO ~15 years ago. It takes practice and a patient partner (or soloist, ha). But it is possible and is a lot of fun with a multi-orgasmic partner.
thumbnail
Jon T, modified 12 Years ago at 12/21/11 8:07 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/21/11 8:07 PM

Try relaxing the body, untensing, and focusing on sensuousness while in the act.
thumbnail
Alan Smithee, modified 12 Years ago at 1/3/12 2:09 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 1/3/12 2:07 PM

You know what I also find helps? Jerking off the same days as the big date. Also, the more experience you have with a partner, the more times you've had sex, the more things tend to settle down and the longer you last. You can also try imagining your asshole boss from work when you get too excited. I haven't experimented with blocking or any of that, but my personal experience is that whether I don't ejaculate for days or I ejaculate three times in a day it doesn't seem to have any effect of my energy -- positive or negative. I haven't the slightest clue whether meditation helps premature ejaculation, though...

Breadcrumb