ONA, Magick and Fun In The Sun

thumbnail
James Yen, modified 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 4:09 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 3:48 AM

ONA, Magick and Fun In The Sun

Hi, brief intro:

My name is James Yen, I've been involved in a variety of interesting things in the past, atheistic satanism, theistic satanism, daoism, taoism, Bazi, translating chinese, attempting to read Pali, Buddhist mythology, transcendentalism, transhumanism, actualism, this very community, dance, magic, magick, metaphysics, spiritualism, programming (JavaScript, C++, Perl and Python), atheism, psychonautics, atheist trolling, Y!A, occultism, PsiPog etc.

I recently became a member of the Order of Nine Angles (I don't do anything illegal don't worry, except listen to music on Youtube that probably violates copyright laws, and download music occasionally =p). I did the whole cutting thumb thing blah blah blah etc.

I hopefully will attempt to make my text and entries coherent:

Entry 1: Sitri, Beleth and Zepar

In an ongoing effort to get women to like me I invoked/evoked Sitri, Beleth and Zepar. I used the PZ sigil thingy from the Demonolatry website. Seemed to get positive reactions from women. Accompanied by a feeling of tiredness. Draining.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Shugara Working

Invoked Shugara, possibly wanting him to possess me out of curiosity. (Note: This working happened a while ago.) Fell asleep after doing the working, woke up 10 minutes before an important meeting. Rush out to make sure I'm on time, check the time, it's the same time it was I thought when I left, with at least more than 5 minutes being after I left. Or less.

Odd. Was it the magick? Who knows.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shugara Plane Working

Vibrating Shugara's name on a plane. The women in front of me seemed to get relatively ill, not my intention. My brother later falls ill.
Bael

Attempted to use Bael for invisibility, I believe the guy didn't notice me.
Satan, Beelzebub, Azazel, Bael, Astaroth

Forgot who I invoked/evoked, in my anger against this forum I invoked these deities asking them to destroy it. Each deity was accompanied by a change in feeling tone. Evidently it didn't work, yet?

I have since called it off.

=p
Runescape, Atazoth

Vibrated Atazoth to get my purchased Runescape account back, didn't work, but closure was given to the situation.

That's all for now.
Some notes:

Using the game Skyrim, I believe the Hebdomadry, Septenary, Sevenfold system of magick is comparable to the Greybeard's philosophy. Especially with the emphasis on self-discovery and vibrating names.

Other systems of magick, thelema, grimoires, JOS, solomonic etc. Probably comparable to the College of Winterhold.
thumbnail
James Yen, modified 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 3:54 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 3:54 AM

RE: ONA, Magick and Fun In The Sun

Today

Feeling tired and restless, is this my decision to stop taking SSRIs? my fatty diet and lack of stamina? My usage of Sitri, Zepar and Beleth?

A combination of all three?

I believe the ONA encourages you not to use deities from other traditions but I couldn't really find a sex related Dark God from the ONA so I went for some goetic demons, seemed to work.

Oddly enough in the Temple of Satan story one of the characters attacks a Satanist with demons.
thumbnail
Tommy M, modified 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 4:45 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 4:45 PM

I recently became a member of the Order of Nine Angles

Well done, if this were the case then you've just openly admitted to the ritual murder of a stranger (known as an opfer) as a rite of passage. I'm sure the police would be interested to hear about such a claim.

You either stop with the trolling or you get banned.

You contribute nothing to the site, and have shown no interest whatsoever in doing so. I will be speaking to the other moderators of this site to get their opinion on this matter but consider this a warning. If you wish to continue to post about practice and subjects relevant to those discussed on the Dharma Overground then do so, if you're only here to stir shit up then don't bother coming back.

What's most annoying to me here is that some of the stuff you write is actually pretty funny, so why do you insist on just wasting people's time with puerile trolling? You seem to know a bit about the stuff we're talking about so why not actually try taking it a bit more seriously, do the practices (properly) and see if it makes your life any more enjoyable?

It's up to you.
thumbnail
James Yen, modified 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 6:23 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 6:23 PM

Oh hi Tommy, no I didn't kill anyone. As I've already mentioned I don't do anything illegal except listen to music on YouTube. As well as download music occasionally.

Actually what I did to join was cut my thumb and let some blood drip onto a piece of paper. If you're c urious as to exactly what I did you can google "how to become a satanist ona".

Yeah, thanks for saying that the stuff I write is funny though. Once again, i myself am law abiding, I'm primarily interested in the ona for its philosophy.

As for the other stuff you wrote, this is in the magic and powers section, all I'm doing is writing about my magical experiences. It's SUPPOSED to be practical. Furthermore as I've already made clear i don't believe anyone here actually does the practices correctly anyways, so why should i take your advice seriously?
thumbnail
James Yen, modified 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 6:27 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 6:27 PM

I feel as if no one here does the practices correctly, so why should I take this place seriously?
thumbnail
James Yen, modified 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 6:51 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 6:51 PM

Look, I don't appreciate constantly being antagonized on this site, as far as I'm concerned I haven't done anything wrong, except disagree with you guys.

Oh, and just an addendum, my life is already enjoyable as it is.
thumbnail
Yadid dee, modified 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 11:45 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 11:30 PM

James Yen:
I feel as if no one here does the practices correctly, so why should I take this place seriously?

Kenneth Folk once gave a nice analogy which I think is very relevant in this case.

A person who read a few books (or many) about Wave Surfing Theory, and thinks he is a master surfer due to that.
Obviously those who surf the big waves every day will know much more about the actual PRACTICE of surfing, but the person who has read a few books on surfing comes up to the master surfers, and tells them all these different things they're doing wrong,
yet, at the end of the day, that person has never actually tried surfing, so his theory lacks any kind of actual experience, and so is useless.

Basically, James, the problem is that you don't contribute anything useful to this forum, except these kind of posts (in the best case), or in the worst case, outright lies to simply stir stuff up.

And for a person who claims to be sane and happy.. Practicing Satanism? really dude? sheesh..
thumbnail
James Yen, modified 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 11:47 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 11:47 PM

Yadid dee:
James Yen:

Kenneth Folk once gave a nice analogy which I think is very relevant in this case.

A person who read a few books (or many) about Wave Surfing Theory, and thinks he is a master surfer due to that.
Obviously those who surf the big waves every day will know much more about the actual PRACTICE of surfing, but the person who has read a few books on surfing comes up to the master surfers, and tells them all these different things they're doing wrong,
yet, at the end of the day, that person has never actually tried surfing, so his theory lacks any kind of actual experience, and so is useless.

Basically, James, the problem is that you don't contribute anything useful to this forum, except these kind of posts (in the best case), or in the worst case, outright lies to simply stir stuff up.

I have a nice analogy too. I call it the ninja outburst analogy.

If you don't know what the Ninja Outburst is, me neither. But according to a certain subculture it's
basically a mythical dance move. It something along the lines of lying on the ground and doing a kip up
flying all the way forward into a handstand.

Now say, hypothetically, this is what a ninja outburst was defined as, and some random guy knew that.

He then happens upon a website called ninjaoutburst.com where he finds a ton of people claiming
to be able to do... ninja outbursts.

In his excitement he watches their videos of them doing ninja outbursts, only to find them doing
ordinary kip ups and landing standing.

He angrily joins the forum and complains that this is not what a ninja outburst is, so the people
cockily reply and ask them show them how it's done, the guy can't dance, but he describes it (he
also happens to be factually correct).

They shun him.

Later he gives up and decides to learn ninja outbursts the incorrect way, he posts a video of himself
doing it their way, when, for some reason, they say he is doing it incorrectly.

Do you see what the problem here is? We have a community of people practicing Buddhism incorrectly,
with a guy who knows how actual Buddhism is supposed to be practiced (who doesn't practice), trying
to correct people practicing incorrectly.

Here's a relevant quote from the Buddha himself if you won't listen to me:

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/an/an04/an04.102.than.html

"And how is one the type of person who thunders but doesn't rain? There is the case where a person has mastered the Dhamma: dialogues, narratives of mixed prose and verse, explanations, verses, spontaneous exclamations, quotations, birth stories, amazing events, question & answer sessions.[1] Yet he doesn't discern, as it actually is present, that 'This is stress.' He doesn't discern, as it actually is present, that 'This is the origination of stress.' He doesn't discern, as it actually is present, that 'This is the cessation of stress.' He doesn't discern, as it actually is present, that 'This is the path of practice leading to the cessation of stress.' This is the type of person who thunders but doesn't rain. This type of person, I tell you, is like the thunderhead that thunders but doesn't rain.

"And how is one the type of person who rains but doesn't thunder? There is the case where a person has not mastered the Dhamma: dialogues... question & answer sessions. Yet he does discern, as it actually is present, that 'This is stress.' He discerns, as it actually is present, that 'This is the origination of stress.' He discerns, as it actually is present, that 'This is the cessation of stress.' He discerns, as it actually is present, that 'This is the path of practice leading to the cessation of stress.' This is the type of person who rains but doesn't thunder. This type of person, I tell you, is like the thunderhead that rains but doesn't thunder.

Let's not be people who only thunder and not rain, or only rain and not thunder.

In the context of the above analogy I would say that you guys rain but don't thunder.
thumbnail
James Yen, modified 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 11:50 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 11:50 PM

Oh and by the way, I'm not lying, I am happy.

And I did do the dedication ritual where I cut my thumb and bleed it onto a piece of paper and all that.
thumbnail
Yadid dee, modified 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 11:53 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/29/11 11:50 PM

Okay..
Well your opinion has been voiced over and over,
and you are definitely entitled to your own opinion.

But I ask - What next?
thumbnail
James Yen, modified 12 Years ago at 12/30/11 12:02 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/30/11 12:02 AM

What's next?

Nothing, I'm out, bye.
thumbnail
Yadid dee, modified 12 Years ago at 12/30/11 12:27 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 12/30/11 12:27 AM

James,

Please see the following DhO rules / principles, which you constantly disregard:

What is inappropriate?
Seeking attention in a personal manner, speculating about half-understood concepts, guessing instead of finding out, and being dogmatic and closed-minded.
[...]
Further, given a choice of describing what you don't like (practice, teacher, tradition, center, etc.) and what you do like and find exciting, useful, interesting, helpful, empowering, try to emphasize the latter when possible, as more people are likely to get more out of it most of the time.
[...]
When in doubt, be respectful, honest, kind and keep a focus of "what is useful and true as best I know" in the front of your mind and behave as if the people you are writing to are real people, with hearts, feelings, and life experiences that you likely know very little of, as this is the case.

Breadcrumb