RE: JUSTINE'S MEMOIRS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM D. Justine J 4/27/12 8:18 PM
RE: JUSTINE'S MEMOIRS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM D. Justine J 4/18/12 2:19 AM
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 7:02 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/11/12 7:32 AM

JUSTINE'S MEMOIRS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM

G'day to Everyone!

I am very happy to announce this.

Within another 48 hours, my New Book, 'JUSTINE'S MEMOIRS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM' will be posted here, in DhO,

as well as in Scrbd.com., Google, etc.

Thanks for your hearty welcome for my previous book ACTUAL FREEDOM MADE EASY.

May All Auspiciousness come to us all.

Good Luck!

JUSTINE

G'day to Everyone!
I am happy to announce that I am launching today a new book by name 'JUSTINE'S MEMOIRS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM'. This I do as per the request of many friends who requested me to share my thoughts with all. For example like this

...thank you justine for making it public. any and all info you wish to share about your life, your ideas, your practice will be enthusiastically read by yours truly.

peace.

jon T.

I hereby furnish the downloading links for my E-book :

1. Scribd:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/89160012/Justine-s-Memoirs-on-Actual-Freedom-Part-I

2. Google docs:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-B_O_ms6bsYMkt2TWVVbTAxNHM

Regards,
JUSTINE.
m m a, modified 12 Years ago at 4/11/12 8:23 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/11/12 8:22 AM

RE: JUSTINE'S MEMOIRS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM

Why not now?
Get it? emoticon

replying so I'll get updated when you post it

AUSPICIOUSNESS INDEED
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/11/12 8:27 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/11/12 8:27 AM

Thanks!
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 2:34 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 2:34 AM

G'day to Everyone!

I am happy to announce that I am launching today a new book by name 'JUSTINE'S MEMOIRS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM'. This I do as per the request of many friends who requested me to share my thoughts with all. For example like this

....thank you justine for making it public. any and all info you wish to share about your life, your ideas, your practice will be enthusiastically read by yours truly.

peace.

jon T.

I hereby furnish the downloading links for my E-book :

1. Scribd:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/89160012/Justine-s-Memoirs-on-Actual-Freedom-Part-I

2. Google docs:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-B_O_ms6bsYMkt2TWVVbTAxNHM

Regards,
JUSTINE.
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 3:40 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 3:40 AM

Hi justine,

Are the journal entries random or are they in successive order time-wise? Are they a journal of AFTER you became actually free or before, or a mix? This is unclear.

Nick
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 4:56 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 3:51 AM

Are the journal entries random or are they in successive order time-wise? Are they a journal of AFTER you became actually free or before, or a mix? This is unclear.

Hi Nick,

The journal entries are random. No successive order time-wise. It is journal written after I became actually free, and the
reports are an inevitable mix. These pages were written by me, with a pen and papers, 15 days back, in a single sitting of 120 minutes. For me chronological time has lost all its significance.

Regards and best wishes,

Justine
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 4:27 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 4:20 AM

Hi Justine,

if you don't mind I'd like to ask for some clarifications about some of the things you wrote about. Maybe you could clarify where journal entires are pre and post actually free. Some things seem to contradict much of what has been sold as 'actually free'. And if these contradictions are true, then I personally can relate to much of what is said by you of your ongoing experience.

When I go to buy something in a mall full of crowd I become jittery. In India it is very bad with unruly behaviour of people though my calmness is stable, it is highly distracting, all the meanness and silliness of the crowd makes me uncomfortable and I want to quit that place as quickly as possible.’ Actually free’, doesn’t mean I’m a macho to impinge a mad crowd and rule the roost of it all. Or to stoically tolerate the suffocation of an unruly mass. Page 20

How did the experience of 'becoming jittery' arise? How did it manifest? How was it not experienced as agitation or fear, both of which have been said to be eradicated at AF?

My wife, as if thinking that she is helping me, she totally jammed the desktop wires. When I started correcting it, tension mounted upon tension. I started feeling almost as I was going mad. I chanted my mantra, ‘Actual has no vibes’, silently, and vigorously. My focus got recovered. A startling clarity got opened. I took one wire at a time. The next wire, next wire etc. In ten minutes, I decorated my table in a neat way. I was sweating. I took some cool water, accompanied by an ahimsa enema. I became all cool. I played a DVD on my PC with some drinks. Heaven returned to me. Page 23

How does the experience of 'going mad' manifest in the mind/body? How is it not affective? So it seems that the AF state you claim is not always the same and that it can be shaken by situations? How is this not affective?

It is 1A.M. My sleep is disturbed.I find I have to go for a pee.I feel lazy to get up.The comfort of sleep is so obsessive. But now it has to be broken. My body felt heavy. First, there were no thoughts at all. Suddenly two three major thoughts entered my brain. They were connected to my previous day’s incidents. They made me somewhat unpleasant. There was uncomfortable sensation.

After peeing, as usual all the time having automatic chanting of my mantra, ‘Actual has no vibes’, vigorously, I was still feeling like a punctured tyre. I put off the bath room light and hastened to my bed. For more than 20 minutes, I could not sleep. There were more than 10 or 20 major thoughts struggling for attention. All the while I was at ease and undisturbed. To be actually free, doesn’t mean you are not porous to thoughts. The secret is they are there without affecting you.
Page 24

How were 'thoughts' seen as unpleasant? How did you know they were 'unpleasant? What was the uncomfortable sensation? How was it not seen as residual 'affect' and 'being'? If 'they are there without affecting you', then why the need for a mantra (Actual has no vibes). Is this pre or post AF?

One day I asked him, ‘are you an idiot savant?’ (meaning, a genius in a particular area of brain and otherwise a total fool). He was all cool. He looked sharply at me and started giving a mini-lecture that lasted more than 30 minutes. He said, he read a lot, experienced a lot, he has a successful website with a daily visit of 2000 guests, etc.
It was all unemotional delivery of words, but in a strange way full of life. Slowly I grew nervous and a strange dread began to set on me. All the while I was looking at his guileless form. It ended with my mummy calling us for supper. On the dining table, he was an enthusiastic eater, while I was uneasy with some absorbed thoughts. Page 30

How does 'growing nervous' not be experienced as affect and pertaining to 'being' feeling nervous? A strange dread sounds like 'fear'. How is this not affective when one claims to be free of affect?

As the bus runs, my stomach churns with different emotions. All the vibes of the people run through me, though nothing affects me. This is the strangeness of being actually free, for me. I don’t know about others. Their experiences may be altogether different in every way. Page 33

Your stomach churns with 'emotions'? Does this mean there is still some residual affect in your ongoing experience? What is different from before AF and now with 'emotions"? How are they experienced differently?

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these queries.

Much obliged,

Nick
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 6:46 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 6:07 AM

Thanks for taking the time to answer all these queries.

Much obliged,

Hi Nick,

1) I am pleased to answer your queries, as they show your genuine and brimming anguish for freedom.

2) Many things are bound to contradict with what had been sold as 'actually free'. Same freedom will be experienced uniquely by each person. Buddhas of yore, and even Richard has not spoken over it yet. But I dare to speak on it. Enjoy freedom as it comes to you. As Andrew Jones recently wrote for Ed C. take a pliable course and results are sure to come.

3) Becoming jittery belongs to our 50,000 years of neuronal conditioning. It is not fear. These are not eradicated in AF, (at least for me). I wrote I am not a macho.

4) 'Going mad', is an apparent event, which is inevitable too. Getting balanced into your poise of freedom is REAL AF. If you squeal, break mirrors, throw glasses, gnash your teeth (I did all these things when I was a spiritual giant -a giant indeed- when I was not actually free, and now I don't do them), that means you are still under the grip of instinctual passions. We can do something easy Nick, and AF is so simple.

5) Thoughts certainly affect us. It is an energy. Won't you get a mild electric shock if you touch an earthing plug? We are surrounded by a criss-cross of 'thought field' that is flooding us all every minute, day and night. Don't imagine actually free means you start living in a world of 'lotus eating heaven'. The actual freedom experience is million times powerful than anything 'unpleasant', but if someone artfully breaks wind (farts) straight on your nostril knowingly or unknowingly, you will hold your nose and feel chagrin for a minute. An actually free person has more chagrins than normal people each day.

6) Don't take things literally, Nick. We should grow. Life is full of unnerving things. That's why Richard demands nerves of steel to be actually free. Still one may go nervous. But they won't have power to rule you. That's all the present earth can permit.
Just yesterday the town Trichy where I am sitting now, shook terribly with earth quake. Everyone ran out to the street, including me. Don't dream too much. 'Free of affect' means, you are not a slave to it.

7) Yes. My stomach churns with emotions some times. If I happen to see a nasty vomit on my bike seat, or a blood-curdling scene of an accident, where I see a headless body twitches in a pool of blood, won't my normalcy be affected? Psychically there are more horrible things one may encounter even after becoming actually free. Why I wrote Richard wears invisible blinkers? He saves energy that way. The fact is these things don't rule you. But we have to shiver for a while with certain things Nick - because we are still human beings made up of flesh and blood, balanced by the neuronal activities of our mysterious thing called brain - and we are not made up of nuts, bolts and screws.

Thanks for your interest in my writings, Nick.

Good Luck to you.

Regards,

JUSTINE
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 7:29 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 7:11 AM

1) I am pleased to answer your queries, as they show your genuine and brimming anguish for freedom.

I ask because in July last year, 'being' dropped away in the ongoing experience. I had a couple more shifts later on yet I have experienced (a since greatly diminished) array of residual phenomena that you seem to be talking about in your own experience. It is interesting to note that in all my conversations and readings of trent, jill, and tarin, who have had their 'attainments' of 'actually free' questioned by Richard himself, that they never talked of such 'residual' phenomena lasting more than a month post 1st 'AF' shift. I have had it since July, with certain phenomena ceasing for good since then.

2) Many things are bound to contradict with what had been sold as 'actually free'. Same freedom will be experienced uniquely by each person. Buddhas of yore, and even Richard has not spoken over it yet. But I dare to speak on it. Enjoy freedom as it comes to you. As Andrew Jones recently wrote for Ed C. take a pliable course and results are sure to come.

I see. It is interesting to see different personalties and different conditioning still supposedly operating in those who profess to being 'actually free'.

3) Becoming jittery belongs to our 50,000 years of neuronal conditioning. It is not fear. These are not eradicated in AF, (at least for me). I wrote I am not a macho.

I have called this 'shadow being' in my own experience.

4) 'Going mad', is an apparent event, which is inevitable too. Getting balanced into your poise of freedom is REAL AF. If you squeal, break mirrors, throw glasses, gnash your teeth (I did all these things when I was a spiritual giant -a giant indeed- when I was not actually free, and now I don't do them), that means you are still under the grip of instinctual passions. We can do something easy Nick, and AF is so simple.

So you are not at 'REAL AF'? What was the phenomenological experience of 'going mad'? Is it simply a sensation in a localised area of the body? The chest for example? I'd call this 'shadow being' in my own experiecne.

5) Thoughts certainly affect us. It is an energy. Won't you get a mild electric shock if you touch an earthing plug? We are surrounded by a criss-cross of 'thought field' that is flooding us all every minute, day and night. Don't imagine actually free means you start living in a world of 'lotus eating heaven'. The actual freedom experience is million times powerful than anything 'unpleasant', but if someone artfully breaks wind (farts) straight on your nostril knowingly or unknowingly, you will hold your nose and feel chagrin for a minute. An actually free person has more chagrins than normal people each day.

"lotus eating heaven' sounds like the locked in paradise tarin talked of, and the azul and verdant paradise Richard talks of. Interesting to see you have quite a different view.

cha·grin (sh-grn)
n.
A keen feeling of mental unease, as of annoyance or embarrassment, caused by failure, disappointment, or a disconcerting event: To her chagrin, the party ended just as she arrived.

So you feel chagrins? How does this manifest phenomenologically? More localised sensations and no mental movement? Or some sort of mental movement unrecognized as 'affect' or manifesting as 'being'?

6) Don't take things literally, Nick. We should grow. Life is full of unnerving things. That's why Richard demands nerves of steel to be actually free. Still one may go nervous. But they won't have power to rule you. That's all the present earth can permit.
Just yesterday the town Trichy where I am sitting now, shook terribly with earth quake. Everyone ran out to the street, including me. Don't dream too much. 'Free of affect' means, you are not a slave to it.

How do you experience these nervousness? Physical sensations only? A slight mental movement? Free of affect means you are not a slave to it means affect still arises yet, it does not 'stick'? Or it does not sway the mind? So affect is still present to some degree?

7) Yes. My stomach churns with emotions some times. If I happen to see a nasty vomit on my bike seat, or a blood-curdling scene of an accident, where I see a headless body twitches in a pool of blood, won't my normalcy be affected? Psychically there are more horrible things one may encounter even after becoming actually free. Why I wrote Richard wears invisible blinkers? He saves energy that way. The fact is these things don't rule you. But we have to shiver for a while with certain things Nick - because we are still human beings made up of flesh and blood, balanced by the neuronal activities of our mysterious thing called brain - and we are not made up of nuts, bolts and screws.

So there is still residual affect felt as sensations experienced physically. Shadow being indeed. Even after a couple of years. Interesting. You are presenting quite a different picture of 'actually free' than those who have in the past.

Interesting times.

Thanks for your honesty, Justine. Much appreciated. Much of what seems to go on out of public view (and sometimes in it) seems motivated more for political reasons, maintaining the status quo, keeping authority localized, keeping 'things' in control and 'pure', maintaining status as this originator or that founder.

The more people talk openly and honestly free of such political maneuvering, about what is possible for all humans and the manifold ways that they can go about changing their brains for good, the more people will have access to such freedom, not the other way around. The more one holds on to one's dogmatic context for practice and selling of such a practice, the more it keeps others who object to such dogmatic contexts at bay. The more variety of contexts for the practice of 'apperception' or 'pre-symbolic awareness', the more people will have their means to freedom.

Wouldn't you say?

Nick
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 8:23 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 7:51 AM

So you are not at 'REAL AF'? What was the phenomenological experience of 'going mad'? Is it simply a sensation in a localised area of the body? The chest for example? I'd call this 'shadow being' in my own experiecne.

Please read it well. I mean, I AM at REAL AF. I mean by 'going mad', a temporary loss of SERENITY. It is in the head, not at chest.
An involuntary excitement of the brain neurons.

some sort of mental movement unrecognized as 'affect' or manifesting as 'being'?

Yes.

it does not 'stick'?

Yes.

So there is still residual affect felt as sensations experienced physically.

Yes.

Thanks for your honesty, Justine. Much appreciated.

Welcome, Nick.

The more variety of contexts for the practice of 'apperception' or 'pre-symbolic awareness', the more people will have their means to freedom.

Wouldn't you say?

Exactly! Double exactly!!

Thanks, Nick

Justine
Jason Lissel, modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 4:29 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 4:26 PM

I am very interested in whether Justine's experiences match Tarin's, Trent's, and Tommy's (during his long PCE). Justine's seems to have too much affect to be AF.

About Richard changing personality. Maybe he was just testing? Was the purpose of the trip to see whether Justine was AF?
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 8:36 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 8:30 AM

cha·grin (sh-grn)
n.
A keen feeling of mental unease, as of annoyance or embarrassment, caused by failure, disappointment, or a disconcerting event: To her chagrin, the party ended just as she arrived.

So you feel chagrins? How does this manifest phenomenologically? More localised sensations and no mental movement? Or some sort of mental movement unrecognized as 'affect' or manifesting as 'being'?

From where do you get such precise meaning for words, Nick?

I thought Richard was expert at that. Now you too?!

Wonderful and precise! I am with you always.

Regards,

Justine
Felipe C, modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 11:53 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 11:25 AM

Hi, Justine

Your account of experiences with Richard gives the impression of him constantly changing his mood.

For example, you wrote:

On another day Richard showed suddenly an altogether different personality. He seemed to be fully displeased with me and went on a lecture for more than an hour how he is deeply read, and he has a successful website visited by 2000 persons a day. It was an unpleasant experience for me.

How would you interpret those changes? Considering your perception of him during that time, would you say he's actually free of all affective activity (feelings, emotions, moods)? If those changes were not caused by affective activity, then why/how did they manifest?

Thanks for your new book!

EDIT. Strikethroughed a word
m m a, modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 11:37 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 11:33 AM

My spiritual Guru Sri La Sri Pandrimalai Swamikal used to perform many miracles.

One day I took Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, who is now a world famous scientist, author of the

famous book 'A New Science of Life'. My Guru turned ordinary water into Rose Water.

My scientist friend exclaimed ‘amazing!’

Did he add roses?
thumbnail
Simon Ekstrand, modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 1:25 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 1:25 PM

m m a:
My spiritual Guru Sri La Sri Pandrimalai Swamikal used to perform many miracles.

One day I took Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, who is now a world famous scientist, author of the

famous book 'A New Science of Life'. My Guru turned ordinary water into Rose Water.

My scientist friend exclaimed ‘amazing!’

Did he add roses?

That actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

Simon
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 7:59 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/13/12 7:59 PM

Felipe C.:
Hi, Justine

Your account of experiences with Richard gives the impression of him constantly changing his mood.

For example, you wrote:

On another day Richard showed suddenly an altogether different personality. He seemed to be fully displeased with me and went on a lecture for more than an hour how he is deeply read, and he has a successful website visited by 2000 persons a day. It was an unpleasant experience for me.

How would you interpret those changes? Considering your perception of him during that time, would you say he's actually free of all affective activity (feelings, emotions, moods)? If those changes were not caused by affective activity, then why/how did they manifest?

Thanks for your new book!

EDIT. Strikethroughed a word

Hi Felipe C.,

Richard does not undergo mood-swings. At that time, it was my neophyte state, I had that experience. Though Richard was quite calm and serene, always there was a subtle force-field around him. I called it 'Richard's energy'. Though it was harmless and benign, I was nervous of my corrupt state (transition from i.p. to AF). In 9 days, I felt that change in him only on two occasions, each lasting around 15 to 20 minutes. Otherwise, all along I found him mellow and sweet. There was a sternness in that change. (It was a subjective experience of mine). It seemed to be a strictness to which he himself has submitted his own life. It scared me. Also I found that it was a more benign change, and not rudeness which also made me more perplexed. I assure you Richard is not constantly changing his mood. It will be the very opposite statement of his real condition. If Richard changes something in himself, it must be the exact need of that moment, his perfection and balance unmarred.

Regards,

Justine
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 2:31 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 2:31 AM

Justine had some problems posting this on this forum, so asked me to "do the needful" (gotta' love the King's English) and post it here, so here goes:
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 7:25 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 7:12 AM

Daniel M. Ingram:
Justine had some problems posting this on this forum, so asked me to "do the needful" (gotta' love the King's English) and post it here, so here goes:

One of my friends, who assisted me technically, wrote this mail to my greatly admired and respected Daniel sir,a living Buddha, using my name, and again he has faltered in his supply of data, and this won't work. I ask apology with the great genitor of this great DhO, the Universal meeting place. May all auspiciousness happen to you Daniel sir, and your sublime endeavor of DhO. Thanks. Justine
m m a, modified 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 7:54 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 7:53 AM

Justine:

I was hoping you could share your thoughts on the Buddhist teaching Upaya, and possible the role of upaya in your life.
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 8:51 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 8:51 AM

m m a:
Justine:

I was hoping you could share your thoughts on the Buddhist teaching Upaya, and possible the role of upaya in your life.

Upaya indicates, 'Expedient Means'. It is prajna, wisdom. Wisdom of Sunyata. Upaya is the activity of prajna. It is also 'karuna'. compassion. Zen koans too are upaya.

In my spiritual years, my 'guru mantra', was my chief upaya. That brought me wealth, health, prosperity etc. But it did not give me the much sought after PEACE. I was not free. I found myself bound by myriad things. Only when I gave up all upaya, by the insightful wisdom of Richard, and became actually free, I had the great sigh of RELIEF!!!!!. IT IS WONDERFUL!

AF is a great thing m m a.

May all auspiciousness come to us all!

Regards,

Justine
thumbnail
Jon T, modified 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 10:47 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 10:47 AM

Hi Justine,

I am getting around to reading your journal. It is an entertatining read; i find it wonderfully perplexing. Perhaps I can get you to elaborate on a few passages

Even an actually free person has such biological and psychological impacts.

What is a psychological impact that does not lead to pride or shame or one of the four instictual passions? How does it manifest? How is it experienced.

By early morning, 3:00AM, I wake up and have a brisk shower in cold water. At that moment, I am very clearly aware that there is no entity at all.I exactly see my self just as the physical body washing itself by some innate intelligence. Sometimes, it is too scary to myself. But very peaceful too.

How did you experience that fear if not affectively? How did you experience that peace if not affectively?

thanks,

jon
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 8:38 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/15/12 8:38 PM

What is a psychological impact that does not lead to pride or shame or one of the four instictual passions? How does it manifest? How is it experienced.

An actually free person has consciously deleted by altruistic self immolation, all the four instinctual passions called fear, desire, nurture and aggression. But there is survival impulse. If it is deleted physical death will ensue. In the field of survival impulse, 'self- defense' from friendly, or hostile influences, play a vital part, which are inevitable. There happen certain psychological impacts, that do not lead to pride or shame, or one of the four instinctual passions. They manifest naturally, experienced and acted upon the need of that moment, then and there, and left without residue or hangover.

How did you experience that fear if not affectively? How did you experience that peace if not affectively?

Your previous question and my answer to that answers, this too.

PEACE is the MATRIX of this Benign and Benevolent Universe. Experiencing Peace is not affective, provided you do not taint it with intellectual or psychic adumbration.

J.
thumbnail
Andrew , modified 12 Years ago at 4/16/12 1:52 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/16/12 1:51 AM

It is refreshing to read your memoirs Justine, I appreciate the perspective you offer. It is with freedom of thought you have written, and a deep open honesty about the journey so far. You have managed to keep your own counsel and also benefited from a man who is, as you put it; 'an enigma'.

I especially appreciate this;

AF is the closest and sharpest way to freedom. No doubt about that. But that is not the
only way. Richard may try to make us believe that to be so. Because it is the spirit of a
progenitor. It isa welcome thing. But noone needs tobe mesmerized with his words.
Be natural friends. Live life as it comes. Lookat the face of your wife, your
child, a stranger. There is also the Infinite. Don't create a melodrama of
yoga/religion/AFeven, tosee the Infinite
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/16/12 5:46 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/16/12 5:46 AM

Andrew Jones:
It is refreshing to read your memoirs Justine, I appreciate the perspective you offer. It is with freedom of thought you have written, and a deep open honesty about the journey so far. You have managed to keep your own counsel and also benefited from a man who is, as you put it; 'an enigma'.

I especially appreciate this;

AF is the closest and sharpest way to freedom. No doubt about that. But that is not the
only way. Richard may try to make us believe that to be so. Because it is the spirit of a
progenitor. It isa welcome thing. But noone needs tobe mesmerized with his words.
Be natural friends. Live life as it comes. Lookat the face of your wife, your
child, a stranger. There is also the Infinite. Don't create a melodrama of
yoga/religion/AFeven, tosee the Infinite

Thanks, Andrew Jones

Justine
Fred none, modified 12 Years ago at 4/16/12 9:28 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/16/12 9:28 PM

Hello Mr. D. Justine J,
I would like to ask some questions/clarifications:

D. Justine J:
AF is the closest and sharpest way to freedom. No doubt about that.

Given that the actualism method has worked for you and seven other people, why not recommend it?

D. Justine J:
But that is not the only way.

Do you mean to say that there is another way to become actually free or that there may be another way which is not known, or might be devised/known by someone at some point in the future? The latter scenarios would imply that they be only speculation on your part.

D. Justine J:
Richard may try to make us believe that to be so. Because it is the spirit of a

Richard has stressed many times not to merely believe him but, to experientially see for oneself what he's been saying/reporting.
So, again, given that the actualism method has a proven track record why not recommend it?
You have used mesmerised as an adjective, which means to hypnotise. I find Richard's words and writings down to earth, honest, crystal clear and open. Thus, very far from being mesmerising.

D. Justine J:
Be natural friends. Live life as it comes.

Could you please clarify this.
Are you advising people not to do anything about the human condition and the suffering that is going on?

D. Justine J:
There is also the Infinite. Don't create a melodrama of AFeven, to see the Infinite

Well, the melodrama is already going on for billions of people including myself, so why not recommend people to reach perfection or experience the meaning of life?

I'm looking forward to your reply, thank you.
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/17/12 8:13 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/17/12 7:04 PM

Given that the actualism method has worked for you and seven other people, why not recommend it?

I recommend it 100% for you Jan Rob Wantok, and for everyone.

Do you mean to say that there is another way to become actually free or that there may be another way which is not known, or might be devised/known by someone at some point in the future? The latter scenarios would imply that they be only speculation on your part.

As you have such faith in Actual Freedom method, you can rest contented with it, because, this is the kind of trust that is bound to work. Some of my words are of consolation and hope for others who strive towards freedom in their own way or mistrust Richard. For me, personally Infinite and Richard are identical, though Richard is not the Infinite Itself.

Richard has stressed many times not to merely believe him but, to experientially see for oneself what he's been saying/reporting.
So, again, given that the actualism method has a proven track record why not recommend it?
You have used mesmerised as an adjective, which means to hypnotise. I find Richard's words and writings down to earth, honest, crystal clear and open. Thus, very far from being mesmerising.

When some people cannot experientially see for themselves, the workability of AF - what is their fate? Should I say they are DOOMED FOREVER as the religious authorities condemn innocent people?! I for one, have found Richard's words very very down to earth and it has worked for me. Mesmerised is a figure of speech. And many literally get mesmerised with his words, but are unable to do the 'psychic suicide' to become actually free. Then complain and feel angry that Richard has conned them. Some naturally are indisposed to meet the demands set out by Richard. It is not their mistake. They find themselves simply incapable of doing that, due to problems within and without. Though AF is potentially capable of working under any circumstances, some feel that their social situation is not favorable for that. These words are addressed by me to these unfortunate people please.

Yes, Richard's words are honest, crystal clear, open, and he himself has certified me as having become actually free, by my reading his website and never ever once even contacted him thro' mail or meeting him in person. I am the first person to do this in the AF history in the world. And I write everywhere Richard is the most guileless human living on this earth. I'm more sure of the harmless and benevolent nature of Richard's insights on Life.

Are you advising people not to do anything about the human condition and the suffering that is going on?

No. I encourage them to do that in their own way that they find which works and not to get disheartened because AF has not worked for them.

Well, the melodrama is already going on for billions of people including myself, so why not recommend people to reach perfection or experience the meaning of life?

I very much recommend you to reach perfection and experience of life EXCLUSIVELY through AF, if you are all in for it. It worked for me. It will work for any one. As I see in your questions, enormous ANGUISH, and CERTAINTY of freedom through AF, you are SURE TO MAKE THE BREAKTHROUGH in becoming actually free. Good Luck!

BTW what makes you think I am Anti-Richard? I am neither pro-Richard nor anti-Richard. Got it friend?

Again GOOD LUCK to you, Jan Rob Wantok. May all auspiciousness be upon you!

JUSTINE
Fred none, modified 12 Years ago at 4/17/12 8:29 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/17/12 8:29 PM

Thank you Sir for your exhaustive reply.

Best wishes
thumbnail
Jon T, modified 12 Years ago at 4/17/12 8:59 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/17/12 8:59 PM

hi justine,

do you find peters guide to be accurate and useful?
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 11 Years ago at 4/27/12 8:18 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/18/12 2:53 AM

Jon T:
hi justine,

do you find peters guide to be accurate and useful?

Hi Jon T,

Peter is a naive person.

- naive - SYNONYMS naive, simple, ingenuous, unsophisticated, natural, unaffected, guileless, artless. These adjectives mean free from guile, cunning, or sham.

I have never met him in person, nor even had an e-mail contact. But when my daughter Dr.S, was in the boat of Richard with Vineeto, she has reported to me, to have seen Peter making joyfully some somersaults in a nearby boat.

Well, myself coming from an Indian culture, nothing absorbs remarkable to say about any sort of accuracy or usefulness of Peter's guide. For others, it may be of tremendous importance or not, I have no idea.

Peter is a silent SAGE. He is a gentleman par excellence. When Richard was very much reluctant, on Peter's insistent request only, Richard came forward to publish his Actual Freedom writings into a website. Without Peter, this world would have missed a great evolutionary documentation of Actual Freedom website. In a sense, Peter is the Godfather of AF.

I have tremendous respect and regard for Peter and Vineeto, as equal to Richard. Unfortunately, I am not in touch with any other declared actually free persons. I love them too. I look forward to get in touch with them.

Regards,

Justine
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 12 Years ago at 4/18/12 2:19 AM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/18/12 2:19 AM

Jan Rob Wantok:
Thank you Sir for your exhaustive reply.

Best wishes

Accepted, friend.

J.

Breadcrumb