expanding and contracting light around darkness

black siddhi, modified 12 Years ago at 4/12/12 6:53 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/12/12 6:53 PM

expanding and contracting light around darkness

I don't know what this is. I think of this experience as the beginning of my descent into the darkness. It was the summer of 2009. I was on tour with my band so it was a period of intense practice as I had much time in the van and before the shows to meditate and that was pretty much all I wanted to do. I was focused on healing work at this time and spent much time feeling love and acceptance of the memories of others that I would encounter in the mind field. It was not uncommon for me to be leaving my body.
I was in Boulder, CO in a sleeping bag on a floor in a house where William Burroughs once lived. Some of his graffiti was still on the wall. I was visited by a female energy and sexual energies were exchanged. After hearing her giggles I encountered a stern male presence. He said, "What are you waiting for?" and I could feel him press on my stomach forcing me to breath deeply repeatedly. I surrendered and let him have control as this was my habit at the time. He showed me a light that was collapsing and expanding while swirling around an equal darkness.
Can anybody relate to this? What is this?
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 12 Years ago at 4/12/12 11:19 PM
Created 12 Years ago at 4/12/12 11:19 PM

RE: expanding and contracting light around darkness

black siddhi:
I don't know what this is. I think of this experience as the beginning of my descent into the darkness. It was the summer of 2009. I was on tour with my band so it was a period of intense practice as I had much time in the van and before the shows to meditate and that was pretty much all I wanted to do. I was focused on healing work at this time and spent much time feeling love and acceptance of the memories of others that I would encounter in the mind field. It was not uncommon for me to be leaving my body.

Hi bs,

What practice? What is 'darknesss"? What does 'healing work' consist of? What is the 'mind field'?

I was in Boulder, CO in a sleeping bag on a floor in a house where William Burroughs once lived. Some of his graffiti was still on the wall. I was visited by a female energy and sexual energies were exchanged. After hearing her giggles I encountered a stern male presence. He said, "What are you waiting for?" and I could feel him press on my stomach forcing me to breath deeply repeatedly. I surrendered and let him have control as this was my habit at the time. He showed me a light that was collapsing and expanding while swirling around an equal darkness.
Can anybody relate to this? What is this?

Describe the phenomena of 'female energy'? What is your practice? What sort of context does your practice have? Magik? a specific tradition? Without details it sounds like a 'cool story' and nothing more. What is your current practice?

Nick

Breadcrumb