Sister Khema Dependent Origination

Helpful review.

Sister Khema Dependent Origination
Starts around 13:35
thumbnail
Jeff Wright, modified 8 Years ago at 7/27/15 8:42 AM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/27/15 8:42 AM

RE: Sister Khema Dependent Origination

Way late coming to this game, but I wanted to go on record that this is one of the clearest discussions of Dependent Origination that I've found. I really like the method being taught by the folks athttp://www.dhammasukha.org (especially the Tranquil Wisdom Insight Meditation, or TWIM method), and this video makes a very compliacated and esoteric subject down-to-earth and understandable.
thumbnail
Timmy Davis, modified 8 Years ago at 7/29/15 2:22 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/29/15 2:22 PM

I thoroughly recommend Doug Kraft as well. He is a senior student of Bhante V over at Dhamma Sukha. His book Buddha's map is great, also Jeff saw your message on the yahoo group, nice to meet you here too, wasn't too surprised that we both came from DHO given he vocabulary haha
thumbnail
Jeff Wright, modified 8 Years ago at 7/29/15 2:25 PM
Created 8 Years ago at 7/29/15 2:25 PM

Tim:
I thoroughly recommend Doug Kraft as well. He is a senior student of Bhante V over at Dhamma Sukha. His book Buddha's map is great, also Jeff saw your message on the yahoo group, nice to meet you here too, wasn't too surprised that we both came from DHO given he vocabulary haha

Thanks for the recommendation on the Buddh'as Map book...I will definitely check that out! Nice to see you here.

Jeff

Breadcrumb