Videos: Enlightened Awareness, Characteristics of Emptiness

Fred H Meyer, modified 11 Years ago at 6/13/12 7:33 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 6/13/12 7:25 PM

Videos: Enlightened Awareness, Characteristics of Emptiness

Hello everyone,

I have posted two new video teachings, entitled "Enlightened Awareness" and "Characteristics of Emptiness," on my website at www.fredhmeyermd.com/videos. I hope you will enjoy them, and find them helpful; and I invite your comments, either in this forum or on the videos themselves.

I will post new videos weekly. You may also view information for my forthcoming book, Don’t Give Up Until You Do: From Mindfulness to Realization on the Buddhist Path, due out August 8th from Llewellyn Publications, here.

Yours in the Dharma,
Fred H. Meyer, MD
thumbnail
Tommy M, modified 11 Years ago at 6/14/12 3:37 AM
Created 11 Years ago at 6/14/12 3:37 AM

RE: Videos: Enlightened Awareness, Characteristics of Emptiness

Just checked out your videos, the audio quality isn't too bad but the offer is there anyway if you ever need any help with it. I also had a brief read through your site and skimmed a bit of your earlier book too, I like your style and you come across as a normal guy who's been there and experienced this stuff directly, not guru-esque or authoritarian. Good luck with your book, site and teachings, I'm sure you'll find an audience and you're always welcome on the DhO.

Peace,
T
Fred H Meyer, modified 11 Years ago at 6/16/12 12:23 AM
Created 11 Years ago at 6/16/12 12:23 AM

RE: Videos: Enlightened Awareness, Characteristics of Emptiness

Dear Tommy,

Thank you very much for your offer to help with the quality of my videos. Maybe I'll ask your advice if at some point I work to improve my equipment.

Thank you also for your words about my site and book. I appreciate it.

Fred

Breadcrumb