JUSTINE'S THOUGHTS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM, Memoirs Part-III

thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 11 Years ago at 7/10/12 8:23 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 7/7/12 9:22 AM

JUSTINE'S THOUGHTS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM, Memoirs Part-III

Tommy M Posts: 869

Recent Posts Recent Posts

RE: JUSTINE'S AFFECTIVE
6/5/12 5:21 PM as a reply to D. Justine J.

Reply Reply
Reply with Quote Reply with Quote

Your honesty, poetic turn of phrase and smiling face are always welcome here, you come at this from such a different angle (which is it all it is really) but you do so eloquently and always with a sense of mutual respect. Thank you for your insights and I hope you stick around to join in the fun!

Thanks Tommy. I am happy to share this 'JUSTINE'S THOUGHTS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM - Memoirs Part-III', with the learned and versatile members of this prolific Dho.

Dear All,

Enjoy yourself. All your comments are welcome without bias. May all auspiciousness and Good Luck be upon you all dear ones!.

Regards,

Justine.

You can read and download this e-book from:

1. Scribd portal:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/99429284

2. Google Docs:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-B_O_ms6bsYT2ZCakl3NWZaLW8

PFA.
thumbnail
Tommy M, modified 11 Years ago at 7/7/12 5:05 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 7/7/12 5:05 PM

RE: JUSTINE'S THOUGHTS ON ACTUAL FREEDOM, Memoirs Part-III

Hiya Justine,

I've downloaded your new memoirs and wanted to quote a really nice line from it which I think that even the most skeptical might agree with:

Justine:
Many delight in hair-splitting arguments about actual freedom. They don’t know, there is more delight in experiencing actual freedom rather than endlessly arguing about it. Even some basic intuitions can take one to it. One need not master the ‘genitors’ website, or other peoples’ writings on AF.

Glad to hear you're doing well and I hope the family are well too. : )
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 11 Years ago at 7/7/12 7:05 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 7/7/12 7:05 PM

Tommy M:
Hiya Justine,

I've downloaded your new memoirs and wanted to quote a really nice line from it which I think that even the most skeptical might agree with:

Justine:
Many delight in hair-splitting arguments about actual freedom. They don’t know, there is more delight in experiencing actual freedom rather than endlessly arguing about it. Even some basic intuitions can take one to it. One need not master the ‘genitors’ website, or other peoples’ writings on AF.

Glad to hear you're doing well and I hope the family are well too. : )

This is tonic to a writer's efforts, Tommy. Thanks.

Justine
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 11 Years ago at 7/7/12 7:47 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 7/7/12 7:40 PM

Hi Justine,

You provide quite a unique explanation of early AF than has been given (not much at all considering those that are officially AF). And you certainly don't seem to be echoing Richard with the following statement. Seems quite in the same spirit that Tarin (formerly AF) offered his advice.

I greatly recommend the DhO Dharma practices, and they will be of real value to break the barriers towards freedom. Its founder has created a wonderful means and system of efforts towards freedom. I love that man’s efforts and practicalities he offers to his candidates. Page 33

Thanks for offering your experience so freely though it does paint a slightly confusing picture of what is presumably the intermediary period of AF according to Richard. Language sometimes does not convey well.

Nick
thumbnail
Andrew , modified 11 Years ago at 7/8/12 8:24 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 7/8/12 8:24 PM

Cheers Justine, thanks for this.

I especially like your tip about creating ones own 'bible'. also your description of your first PCE is very useful. There seems also to be some additional clarity in your writing, in that I feel there are less questions after reading it.

thanks again.
thumbnail
D Justine J, modified 11 Years ago at 7/8/12 8:50 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 7/8/12 8:50 PM

Andrew Jones:
Cheers Justine, thanks for this.

I especially like your tip about creating ones own 'bible'. also your description of your first PCE is very useful. There seems also to be some additional clarity in your writing, in that I feel there are less questions after reading it.

thanks again.

Thanks Andrew Jones

Breadcrumb