Jan Frazier on anger

Craig N, modified 11 Years ago at 8/2/12 10:24 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 8/2/12 10:24 PM

Jan Frazier on anger

Jasmine Marie Engler:

Okay. Now can we turn the conversation back to Jan Frazier's lack of anger and hate? I'd really like to learn.

Hi Jazzi

I bought her book for Kindle "When Fear Falls Away" and I remember she said the following:

"I occasionally become angry, when a situation calls for it, but the anger does its work and then passes quickly, leaving no residue. I seldom feel stress in any form, and when I do, it is subtle and fleeting."

If you haven't bought her book I highly recommend it. At $10 it's pretty affordable as an ebook. She's very forthright about her background and her ongoing experience through the period of acclimatisation.

Craig
thumbnail
Nikolai , modified 11 Years ago at 8/2/12 10:33 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 8/2/12 10:32 PM

RE: Jan Frazier on anger

Craig N:

"I occasionally become angry, when a situation calls for it, but the anger does its work and then passes quickly, leaving no residue. I seldom feel stress in any form, and when I do, it is subtle and fleeting."

Sounds like (technical) 3rd or 4th path as defined here at the DhO. Though what she means by 'stress' may differ to how others see it.
Jasmine Marie Engler, modified 11 Years ago at 8/3/12 10:06 PM
Created 11 Years ago at 8/3/12 10:06 PM

RE: Jan Frazier on anger

Thanks, Craig, for pointing out that misunderstanding! I appreciate the clear-up! I am going through the process of getting the e-book, but the issue lies more with how much time I currently have to read, lol! But I appreciate that knowledge!

Love and Happiness,
Jazzi

Breadcrumb