Laymen saints

thumbnail
Not Important, modified 11 Years ago at 1/3/13 8:43 AM
Created 11 Years ago at 1/3/13 4:06 AM

Laymen saints

There is inspiration to be found in these great men, has anyone ever considered great men like:

Aron Ralston, Chris McCandless, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry David Thoreau, Walt Whitman. These men have such brawn, such fortitude, that's unbelievable. I'm convinced that Awakening is not the private ownership of some sector of life. But rather that Awakening is life-embracing, it IS about life and healthy living. I'm convinced that Ralston, McCandless and all those men were awakened to a degree.

The moment that he cut the last strand of flesh that bound him to the boulder, something in Ralston was liberated, I swear of it. Now I'm not suggesting that you go do the same thing he did, but that's what Awakening costs does it not? Let this game take center stage, the stakes may seem high, so play accordingly. You may think, certain things, trivial things have to be taken care of first.

Hell, even Jesus said it:

Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?

This process should take center stage, do what you need to do. Or forever procrastinate.

So the question is, what IS necessary, what ARE you supposed to be doing? The goal is to skillfully discern your path, and then take action.