Synchronicities

M N, modified 10 Years ago at 7/1/13 9:50 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 7/1/13 9:50 PM

Synchronicities

Hi!

Mind over easy's recent thread made me think about synchronicities, and now I have 2 questions;
-a few months back I had a blatant case of it, when a guy I never met showed up in different areas of my life, and different people knew him and was talking really well of him; I never met him, but I was wondering, if something like that happens, what would you do? Would you act upon it?
-another thing I wanted to ask is: if you really get into it, obviously they begin to grow and grow; when they do, how much room there is for labeling them as mere coincidences?

Bye!
thumbnail
Hermetically Sealed, modified 10 Years ago at 7/1/13 11:07 PM
Created 10 Years ago at 7/1/13 11:07 PM

RE: Synchronicities

Mario Nistri:
Hi!

Mind over easy's recent thread made me think about synchronicities, and now I have 2 questions;
-a few months back I had a blatant case of it, when a guy I never met showed up in different areas of my life, and different people knew him and was talking really well of him; I never met him, but I was wondering, if something like that happens, what would you do? Would you act upon it?
-another thing I wanted to ask is: if you really get into it, obviously they begin to grow and grow; when they do, how much room there is for labeling them as mere coincidences?

Bye!

Synchronicities are glimpses of transcendental unity, what in Latin is called the “unus mundus,” the one world. The unus mundus is the unitary and unifying realm which underlies, pervades and contains all dimensions of our experience. The unus mundus, just like the deeper, dreaming Self, is a psycho-physical reality, a universe beyond time and outside of space in which psyche and matter are inseparably co-joined as interconnected parts of a deeper, unified field. The unus mundus is a world in which we have already woken up. It is a realm beyond duality, beyond the opposites, beyond even the concept of beyond. In the unus mundus, opposites like matter and psyche form the outer and inner aspects of the same transcendental reality. Revealing its designs through events in the outer world as well as the psychic landscape within, the unus mundus is actualizing itself in time as we divine our wholeness through the synchronistic clues encoded within the fabric of experience itself.

Paradoxically, synchronicities are a living, unmediated materialization of our unconscious, while simultaneously being a nonlocalized manifestation of the part of us that’s waking up into a more expanded consciousness. Like a genuine symbol, synchronicities are utterances of the soul, as they contain, are an expression of and unite the opposites.

If you follow the rabbit hole of the syncronicities that are a materialization of your unconscious then you can end up in some pretty dark places meeting face to face with what feels like a vampiric consciousness, an inter-dimensional demon that lives in the shadow projection of humanity. This is not fun and can be very dangerous! However the syncronicities that are manifestations of the part of you that is waking up can be doorways opening on to unimaginable vistas of self-exploration, empowerment and hope for the human enterprise. How do you tell which are which ? That's not an easy question to answer. There is a way, to develop a Knowing, a gnosis whereby you "just know". I personally think that the path of the Buddha is a reliable path to approach this inner knowing. But until you know that you "just Know" I would error on the side of caution because it's very easy to get burned while blindly following whichever syncronicities your unconscious mind spins up relying only on the awe factor of "wow... that definitely wasn't a coincidence".