RE: 8 hours a day at eighth wont land path

Adam , modified 10 Years ago at 7/12/13 9:26 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 7/12/13 9:26 AM

RE: 8 hours a day at eighth wont land path

Daniel M. Ingram:
You yourself must make your own careful inventory of how you are, how that system functions, what are its strengths and weakness, what additional aspects of life and the mind you wish to develop.

There are so many things to enhance, so many things to bring more attention to, so many ways we can further our growth, that the topic is too large to easily discuss without asking more about the specific thing that drives your particular question, as something clearly does, or you wouldn't have asked it.

What is that? What calls to you at this time? Whazzup? ;)

OK so first lets see if what i think you mean by
automatically, the field knows itself as the answer
is the same as what you actually mean.

What I assumed is that you mean is that the totality of present moment experience is noticed be the answer to questions like "what is ultimately real?" "what is fulfilling?" "what is the meaning of life?" questions which are automatically present even if not consciously thought about. So instead of having concepts and things "out there" as the answers to these questions one just sees perceptual immediacy to be 'ultimate'.

As for what caused me to ask this to be honest it was mostly just how nice that phrase was and how it perfectly coincided with what has been happening for me. Asking about what there is past this was sort of an academic curiosity more than visceral seeking, at the moment I don't have any need to get past this as I haven't stabilized it or anything like that, it seems to be taking care of my wellbeing and interpersonal needs so far.

Breadcrumb