is there a meetup in London, UK?

thumbnail
Sadalsuud Beta Aquarii, modified 10 Years ago at 7/22/13 4:54 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 7/22/13 4:54 AM

is there a meetup in London, UK?

hey guys. I bumped into MCTB about a month ago and was wondering if there are any groups of likeminded people in London, UK? thanks, Anthony
Robin Woods, modified 10 Years ago at 7/22/13 10:31 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 7/22/13 10:31 AM

RE: is there a meetup in London, UK?

I was wondering this myself recently. I'm based near Lewisham and would also like to link up with some 'pragmatic' people in London. My local Tibetan centre seems a bit like a cult to me and you can smell the mushroom factor from halfway down the road....

I'm pretty sure I'm post SE, and at the moment I'm definitely not suffering anything like I used to - but am very confused as to where I am on the maps.....
thumbnail
Sadalsuud Beta Aquarii, modified 10 Years ago at 8/14/13 2:45 AM
Created 10 Years ago at 8/14/13 2:45 AM

RE: is there a meetup in London, UK?

hey robin, I found this on the page of the London Insight Meditation Society (they're sort of linked with gaia house which has a good reputation for doing good insight practice), might be worth checking out

http://www.londoninsight.org/community/sitting-groups/

or if you wanna go for a coffee in east london you can PM me... cheers, Anthony

Robin Woods:
I was wondering this myself recently. I'm based near Lewisham and would also like to link up with some 'pragmatic' people in London. My local Tibetan centre seems a bit like a cult to me and you can smell the mushroom factor from halfway down the road....

I'm pretty sure I'm post SE, and at the moment I'm definitely not suffering anything like I used to - but am very confused as to where I am on the maps.....

Breadcrumb