How to change the theme?

ManZ A, modified 13 Years ago at 4/28/10 7:07 PM
Created 13 Years ago at 4/28/10 7:07 PM

How to change the theme?

The Theme of DhO changed to being blue atleast for me. And all the stuff seems to alternate between dark blue and light blue. This really hurts my eyes, can someone tell me how to change the theme or make back to the gray color it originally was? Thanks
Trent , modified 13 Years ago at 4/28/10 7:14 PM
Created 13 Years ago at 4/28/10 7:14 PM

RE: How to change the theme?

Hi,

The theme changed like this for me earlier today, as well. I just left it be for a few hours and upon returning, it was back to the normal scheme. I have no insight into why that's happening, but it eventually changed back to normal without my interference. If it doesn't revert itself today let me know and I will do some poking around to see if I can identify a possible issue.

Trent
thumbnail
Daniel M Ingram, modified 13 Years ago at 4/28/10 11:16 PM
Created 13 Years ago at 4/28/10 11:16 PM

RE: How to change the theme?

Liferay, the platform that the DhO currently runs on, is quirky and sometimes buggy, and one of the strangest of them and the must frustrating is the theme instability, which has vexed us at times as we have attempted to customize some aspects and predict exactly how thing will manifest and how well it will stay that way.

Perhaps newer versions will be less problematic, but in the meantime, I have no good suggestions.

Breadcrumb